VIVA USA

Add Photos

VIVA USA President Vasanthi Ilangovan

Vasanthi Ilangovan

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great place to work. Awesome people and great work environment.

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

ProsCareer at VIVA USA is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. Company maintains unique culture where people convert their passion into action. VIVA USA leverages the strength of employee while maintaining focus on each employee career and financial aspects. Great leadership to work with and leadership team always takes care of each employee with utmost care and respect. Company offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills.

ConsNone that i have come across any Cons as every situation is uniquely and well addressed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!.

Great place to learn & grow

Account/Client Coordinator (Current Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

ProsI've been working with Viva as a Account/Client Coordinator for about 2 years now. During my tenure with VIVA I learned multiple things which helped me in growing professionally. Great thing about VIVA is they identify every individual's potential and give him/her opportunity where an employee can excel, this gives satisfaction to the employees and motivates them. Viva's management is employee friendly and can be reached anytime.

I see many employees who have been with VIVA for more than a decade now, this speaks for the "employee satisfaction"

I enjoy what I'm doing at VIVA and I strongly believe VIVA will be a ladder for my professional growth

ConsI understand every company has its Cons & Pros. At Viva i dint see much Cons, if at all there is one management rectifies it immediately

Advice to Senior ManagementAt VIVA every employee have the liberty to reach out to management for any advice/ suggestion. so

Best MWBE for IT Consulting and Recruitment

Systems Analyst Programmer/Consultant (Current Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

ProsThis company is best in its class, high performers are immediately visible to company stakeholders and higher management and get lot of appreciation. Most of employees working at VIVA are very satisfied and are with this company from 10+ years. Not aware of any layoffs in past 7 years. There is no micro-management, people are expected to meet the reasonable goals. Free coffee and snacks seem like a good gesture from company. Compensated well.

ConsEven employees performing average will be fine but some very low performers specially those not giving time to job duties will find themselves not appreciated and will complain afterwards.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company already has one of the best person as CEO and higher and middle management is already very nice and hardworking.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst experience

Recruiter (Former Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

ProsGain some technical skills, Get an idea of the types of positions in the market.

ConsNo structure, no training, no respect. The manager yells all day. Negative environment. no Work/life balance. Sweat shop.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with respect. Motivate your team instead of talking down to them and threatening to fire them.

Worked for VIVA USA? Contribute to the Community!