VMobile Technologies

vmobile.weebly.com

VMobile Technologies Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

selling load or selling a Kit

Networking (Current Employee) Caloocan, Quezon City (Philippines)

Prosvery good for part time job

ConsBuild a group to reach your goal

Advice to Senior ManagementPls always make a good serving network

VMOBILE IS SUCH A GREAT NETWORKING BUSINESS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE JUST IN A YEAR..

VMOBILE TECHNOPRENEUR (Current Employee) Kuwait (Kuwait)

ProsI WORK AT VMOBILE;because i saw its potentials to help the poor people to have a reliable business just in a small amount of capital...

ConsSometimes,the eloading transactions are delayed...But for me;its not a big deal...Its norma because it "ACCESS TO ALL NETWORKS just using 1sim & 1 phone..

Advice to Senior ManagementKEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
    & MORE PROGRESS FOR THE COMPANY!

very enjoying, having fun of selling loads to the costumers and inviting people.

Networking (Current Employee) Iloilo (Philippines)

Prosvmobile is an easy work for. by inviting friends you will have a big bonus. you should be good in sales talking so that more people you can invite the company and you will also have bigger bonus. the more persons under you, the more you get bigger salary. this is all i can share to you guys.

Consif you will not work hard or inviting friends you will not have the salary.

Advice to Senior Managementlower your minimum price or offered capital

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Be the boss of your own business...

Technopreneur (Current Employee)

Prosif u want to earn extra income,join Vmobile...

Conslearn before you earn...that's how it works..

consumer empowerment

My First Million (Current Employee) Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Proslifetime discount while txting
    earn from load

Consworking smart, helping people by sharing

Advice to Senior Managementempower yourself to empower others.

advocacy of the company is“Empowerment through Technology.”

Technopreneur (Current Employee)

Pros– we will use technology to become an entrepreneur – through self-loading,not retailing.

ConsVMOBILE was established in 2008. Our head office is located at Galleria Corporate Center in Ortigas, Quezon City.

Start your Business in the Right Company

Network Marketing (Current Employee) Calamba, Laguna (Philippines)

ProsIn this Networking company you will learn many things about a business. You will have a team that will guide you to success and fulfill your dreams :)

ConsThis kind of business, you have to work hard, spend time in it, and give your best 'cause if you don't you will be a failure.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways seek help from your mentors. Let them guide you. 'cause they know when you are ready to stand up with yourself. You wll learn a lot of them because they've been there and done that.

in vmobile i experiene some difficulties for the first time and some doubts ssaying from the customers.

Independent Distributor (Current Employee) Mindanao (Philippines)

Prosearn an extra income to support my family because my salary is not enough

Consrejections from the customers and other says they don't have enough time to handle the business and other say also scam.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Worked for VMobile Technologies? Contribute to the Community!