VST Consulting

Not yet rated.

Suresh Chatakondu

1 Employee Review

Hiring OPT/CPT consultnats

OPT/CPT Hiring (Current Employee)
    Iselin, NJ

ProsOur values are integrity, leading change, excellence, and respect for the individual, learning and sharing. Our success is based on our ability to be flexible while adhering to a strict project management methodology.

ConsWelcome to Our Website

VST Consulting Inc is a leading information technology (IT) services company that specializes...

We inspire personal and professional growth in our people through innovation and creativity. We reward excellence. We earn the trust of our customers and the respect of our employees through exceptional teamwork, good business ethics, and a high level of commitment.

Advice to Senior Managementi am very happy working with top management

Worked for VST Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VST Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VST Consulting CEO Suresh Chatakondu. All reviews posted anonymously by VST Consulting employees.