VSoft Corp

www.vsoftcorp.com

VSoft Corp Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2014
VSoft Corp – India – “VSoft”

VSoft Corp President and CEO Murthy Veeraghanta

Murthy Veeraghanta

A World Wind

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Duluth, GA

ProsSome reasons to work here would be for the Annual Client Conference (if you are invited to go), the people that you work with everyday. Most of the people are in the same boat as you so they are willing to help you out as much at they can. Many of the people are truly dedicated to helping the clients and other co-workers

ConsManagement having you lie to customers. Very REACTIVE to problems. You make a suggestion to be proactive and they say "sure" but nothing ever happens. They procrastinate on paying vendors, procrastinate on providing you answers on clients' questions. Be prepared to work 10-11 hr days.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees as they deal with the customers everyday. There are great people that work there and they won't do you wrong. TRUST them more!

This company seems to be taking a toll for the worse.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Duluth, GA

ProsGreat work life balance. HR is wonderful.

ConsThis company seems to be headed to the selling block or moving all operation over to India. Some managers here do NOT know what they are doing. They only seek like suitors. One manager in particular act as if he is very uncomfortable around African American people. Strong Indian (Hyderabad) culture is forced on workers. Almost discriminatory in a way. Be who are, but don't make it uncomfortable for your workers to dwell in this environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop plotting to get rid of workers that you deem unworthy, but yet backfire when those same employee's quit on you.

Total Cluster

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLoved my coworkers. The work itself was interesting.

ConsVery disorganized. Management often says one thing then does another, there is no trust. Policies and procedures are for getting through audits only they are not followed within the company. If you are in a customer facing position you are required to lie to your customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind competent managers, put them in charge and trust them to run their departments. Create policies and procedures that are to be followed not just to fake your way through an audit. Get the appropriate infrastructure in place and stop lying to clients.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Professional and thorough

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsVery professional, thorough when it comes to finding you gigs. Also pay on time even if end-client is sometimes slow.

ConsVery flat hierarchy. Not a lot for cutting edge/emerging technologies

Disfunctional place to work

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsSome really caring co-workers are there.

ConsSenior Management has no clue how to manage a company, horrible about making payroll and paying vendors on time.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company to someone with business acumen

good place to work.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsI believe for freshers it would be a golden opportunity to gain a lot of knowledge on product development .

ConsSalary is the major issue.

Good for learning,salary not fair to all

Technical Associate (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsLots of technology they are using
    Good for freshers
    colleagues are very much sharing

Consmanagement not interested in listening employees concerns
    Meritocracy is being abused
    It has lost its standard in last 1 Year

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease respect hard work and merit

I work with vsoft low salary scale

Data Entry (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsExcellent place to work, learn process, good staff. It was a nice provide you opportunities to learn & grow. Timely pay Salary.

ConsLow Salaries, They will pay very low salary scale like peon or office boy level salary. There senior staff political behaviour, they have talk with all very sweet but backside behaviour very bad. They are very poor time restriction and many more.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould be given salary by capability & knowledge & follow with Indian government for subject of salary. I advice senior management you have grow & cover all mumbai for Vsoft as soon as possible beacause "Mumbai sone ki ande dene vali Murgi Hai." Recruit intelegent sales Staff for growing vsoft. Follow server growing very fast beacause our server hanging many time.

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt was a nice experience to work with VSoft. They provide you opportunities to learn and grow.

ConsFew people who are old in the system have the monopoly and they always try to keep their knowledge with them only.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are few people in the company who does nothing and they only concentrate on the leg pulling of others who are working. Management should identify those and should show them the next door.

There are few people who does nothing the whole day. They just come and have gossips with female colleagues and they always look to please their managers. Management should look in this matter also.

Good place to learn work

ProsBanking domain
    Can learn a lot

Conswork and designation are different,
    Salary depends on experience but not on capability.

Advice to Senior ManagementSalary should be driven by capability and knowledge.

Worked for VSoft Corp? Contribute to the Community!