VW Credit Inc.

Updated Jul 1, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Andrew Stuart

Wonderful company to work for

Customer Accounts Analyst (Current Employee) Libertyville, IL

ProsGenuinely supportive, great benefits, positive growth and opportunities continually supported by the company.

ConsBottleneck in advancement beyond representative level.

Great place to work

Tech Architect (Former Employee) Libertyville, IL

Pros-Diverse environment
    -Friendly place
    -aggressive growth plan

Cons-laid back
    -lot of people have been in the company for long time
    -certain people became managers without proper skills

Advice to Senior Management-Promote deserved individuals
    -invest in employees then contractors

Systems Specialist

ProsGreat company to work for

ConsNo complaints whatsoever about the company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't Waste Your Time

Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) Herndon, VA

ProsMet some lifetime friends who left the company

ConsToo many middle managers, a flat organization, no work life balance unless you are liked by your supervisor, very political, arrogant upper management especially if they are heavily degreed (PhD), a lot of inner fighting among management and no accountability, you take the heat for there lack of leadership. Snobby little men in management. There are virtually no female executives, chauvinism at its best. I actually heard the ex-president make a comment about hiring a female due to "her good looks". A lot of turn over. They lose good employees because eventually those employees get tired of all the politics, lack of respect and quagmire of red tape to get things accomplished. They run Corporate like a factory.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up! You manage your company as if you are a scene out of "Mad Men".

Not what I expected

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCaring people all over. Great co workers. Some neat benefits with some perks.

ConsPay very little with no real incentive. Temp agency is horrible. Temp forever. No room for error or else

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out a time frame to hire people and stick to it. Pay more. Left to a job to make over triple then what I made there. Why should I re interview to go full time when you talk to me everyday. Does not make any sense at all.

Engineer

ProsAccess to latest group vehicles and infotainment systems
    Good work environment

Consmanagement takes a very long time to make decisions
    lack of communication from management

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease have clear communication on your plans

It is a good company to work for

QA Tester (Current Employee) Libertyville, IL

ProsIt gives the ability to know more areas due to small number of testers

ConsLong commute to work from Bolingbrook to Libertyville

Good company, but High Political landscape

Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) Libertyville, IL

ProsGood people with good skill sets. Good benefits.

ConsI would agree with the others that this landscape is Highly Political. Technical departments are very, very Tribal. Extremely hard to get people to work together. Management does nothing to stop this and many times encourages it. Also, lack of any Documentation or want to document, i.e. everything is in peoples heads.

Advice to Senior ManagementMay need to Outsource Technical management as a method to break Tribal logjam in people working together?

Politics and impossible performance metrics

Sales & Service Representative (Current Employee) Auburn Hills, MI

ProsOverall, a great group coworkers who are friendly and personable.

ConsPerformance metrics are impossible to achieve and turnover rate is high. Management seems to encourage a toxic culture of office politics.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour management structure is out of date (as is most of the technology as well, this company will barely send an email to a customer). There are way too many middle managers, at least a dozen in my department alone. This makes for conflicting answers an instructions. I have serious doubts this company will meet its long term goals.

Good Company but...

End of Lease (Current Employee) Auburn Hills, MI

ProsGreat People. Always wanting help. Once you get hired in. Company is amazing from what I hear and see from full time employees.

ConsVery political. You start being a temp making less than 28k. I love what I do but make peanuts to be able to make it into a career. Moving into full time can take years.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've seen four amazing people leave the company because of the temp pay.

Worked for VW Credit Inc.? Contribute to the Community!