Vadatech Inc.

www.vadatech.com

Vadatech Inc. Reviews

Updated Jun 11, 2014

Saeed Karamooz

I am excited to be here!

Confidential (Current Employee) Henderson, NV

ProsGreat experience to grow grow grow ! you get to interact with the management team as they work hand in hand with you.

Conshold on to your shoes, because it is a fast environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing through to the growth, we know good things are coming. Thank you for your commitment to this place.

Innovative , Expanding Globally, Diverse and Open to Continuous Improvement

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Henderson, NV

ProsGrowing company that gives you an opportunity to contribute greatly and create a foundation
    Good group of people to work with and very talented
    Expanding globally
    Great opportunity to collaborate
    Knowledgeable Managers
    Great benefits and competitive compensation offered
    New Global headquarters with state of the art equipment...gym and coffee bar!

ConsNot a con, just a description of the culture: If you are not willing to perform at a higher level , this is not the place for you...the team takes pride in the work that is done and management believes in excellence!

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for investing in your employees...

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Cutting edge technology and an exceptional group of people to work with!

ProsFaced pace, cutting edge technology. Everyone has a common goal and they work really well together. I think it’s sad to read the comments from a few bitter past employee, because I think Vadatech is an exceptional place to work. Vadatech is growing amazingly fast and the opportunities are endless working for this company.

ConsIf you are the type of person that likes to work alone and at your own pace- this isn't the place for you! The environment can be intense and if you can't work well in a team, then you will be weeded out fast!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing because obviously it's working!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No appraisal program in place to measure employee performance.

Receptionist (Current Employee) Henderson, NV

ProsSmall company, easy to get familiar.

ConsMindset of a small company even though there is a growth, certain old timers have difficulty in getting along with all the changes...

Advice to Senior ManagementBand-aid solutions to problems will never work in long run!

Beware of this company

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Henderson, NV

ProsCutting edge technology
    Somewhat visionary owner

ConsMegalomaniac owner - sole hardware designer and a producer of shoddy workmanship.
    Dysfunctional engineering staff
    Unhappy environment

Advice to Senior ManagementSell, sell, sell and enjoy your millions!

Highly Intelligent CEO, but zero ethics

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Henderson, NV

ProsGood pay and state of the art products makes Vadatech a leading edge company that most would want to be a part of.

ConsCEO is sole designer. If something were to happen to him the company would collapse. Designs are innovative yet not thoroughly reviewed lending to repeated problems. CEO has total control and listens to no one. Lots of promises are made but very few are kept.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow down. Listen to those you surround yourself with. Don't make false promises you have no intention of keeping.

Project Manager new products

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSom connection with high-tech and its customers.

ConsA very agressive and back stabbing environment. Like working with a bunch of little kids competing for an extra cookie at lunch.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe attack first and apologize second is not required to press your points and agenda.

Predatory management. Deceptive bait and switch techniques.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone. Unfortunately, I cannot put out a word and recommend this company. There is none. Nothing. I cannot emphasise this enough. The only pro is to quit. You will be better off anywhere else.

ConsEmployees are treated as weeds. You may read a commercial written by the owner in the prevous "employee reviews" which confirms that statement. There are more than just a few "dissatisfied" employees and they are the majority. The things are not as high-tech and rosy as they are presented. Perfect example of deceptive lure, bait and switch technique.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am so glad I do not work for you. I do not need your money.

Bait and switch hiring, look out! Not as hi-tech as portrayed.

Who Knows? (Former Employee) Henderson, NV

ProsIn a bad economy, its a job. The air conditioning works great on hot summer days. Reasonably hi-tech assembly line. Small company trying to grow into a larger company.

ConsCompany practices bait and switch hiring. Job title, definition and duties change after hire. Compensation well below average. Questionable ethics rampant in all aspects of business.

Company develops uTCA supporting hardware, not uTCA payloads. The Company including their website will confuse you with hi-tech nature of the work prior to being hired. The company just builds the boards, nothing else. The Company will tell you they are using the latest processors, FPGAs, etc., but they are just soldering them on the board for a customer, not actually using the processors, FPGAs, etc..

Development working environment is chaotic, antiquated, obfuscated and entrenched beyond redemption. Management is also entrenched, far behind in development practice with no understanding of modern methods or even understanding of any method! Nothing is written down so deniability is easy.

Management will treat you like an idiot that must be micromanaged constantly. ANY disagreement with managers appears to be grounds for termination. Watch out!

Management constantly talks 'smack' about past hires that didn't 'work out' as an intimidation technique. However after working in the company, I suspect the past hires were competent but were unable to perform at the reduced level of Vadatech's "standards".

Advice to Senior ManagementJoin the 21st century or even the late 20th century. If you legitimately want to improve, try to understand that there may be much better ways of doing things than what you are doing. Just because you are unfamiliar with them doesn't mean there aren't better ways of doing anything. You are hiring to try and make changes and improve, why not listen to who you hire?

Fascinating technology with maniacal leadership and a masochistic work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Henderson, NV

ProsVadatech is at the forefront of uTCA and ATCA development. The vision and direction of Vadatech is its most alluring quality.

ConsThe vision of the company is a deception and the underlying technology is the bait. 'Just-in-time' engineering of touted mission critical products and applications is beyond unethical.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company to the highest bidder and seek therapy to cope with the perversion of a company you've collectively created.

Worked for Vadatech Inc.? Contribute to the Community!