Valente Solutions

Updated July 31, 2014
Updated July 31, 2014
4.0

CEO

Great company to work for! Have been with them for several years and still very happy!

Current Employee - Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Valente Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They advocate for their consultants with clients and keep them in their pipelines for new opportunities. This really stands out in ever-changing work environments where client businesses are constantly re-organizing. This year opted to provide a very robust benefits package and absorbed a majority of the cost when many other employers seemed to be cutting back and reducing their offerings. The company culture is awesome because everyone expects it to be a positive place.

Cons

You can't control the work culture in the field when assigned to work with a specific client.

Keep looking for more opportunities for those of us in your pipeline and more benefits when possible. Thank you for all you do!

International Project Manager/Engineer

Former Employee - International Project Manager/Engineer in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - International Project Manager/Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Valente Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good company to work for if you don't want any committment from the company

Cons

Not a company to get yourself grow.

Okay place to work if you just want to collect a paycheck

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Valente Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone I've dealt with is very friendly; I negotiated a good pay rate for the type of work I'm doing; paychecks are always on time; benefits are good. If you don't like the big contracting agencies that are "too" involved with everything you do, this place is the place for you.

Cons

The only thing this company really does is issue your paycheck, as far as I can tell. It's a small company and it doesn't seem very organized. They don't offer the perks that the big companies offer. There's no opportunity for training, there's no real support staff, they rarely communicate with their contractors, and they don't seem to have any processes in place for anything. The laptop they gave me to use is a model intended for students; it's definitely not something you'd give a professional employee to use for business. The company as a whole just seems very unprofessional. I seriously almost never interact with them or hear from them, but they do deposit my paychecks into my bank account on time every month. Since I'm not really into all the stuff the bigger agencies offer, Valente has worked out fine for me.

Regular communications would be nice, so we know people at the company exist and are doing something. I really know nothing about anyone at the company, or who the big clients are. I only know of Microsoft. Do you have people actively working to secure business with other companies?

Solid but not the place to stay

I have been working at Valente Solutions

Pros

great treatment and semi good attention

Cons

no place to grow withing the company or be able to move

road maps and actually make careers .