Valente Solutions Reviews

CEO

1. A diamond in the rough

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Valente Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a great company. They offer wonderful benefits including vacation pay and 401k. The team really cares. It has a great office environment. They don't have your normal cubical set up. Instead it is white leather couches, chairs, and balls to sit on. Everyone on the executive team really cares for the consultants well-being. The CEO is really involved and open to feedback. Most jobs do have remote options. The office is dog friendly. It also plans on having yoga classes weekly in the future. They also have regular happy hours in the office, and have account managers to meet with all the employees in the field to make sure they are happy in the roles they have. I can't say enough about how great this company is. If you have the chance to work for them, take it!

Cons

When you start with this company you should have experience in what you do. You are expected to be a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running. This isn't a bad thing, just make sure you are up for the task and this style of leadership.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. You are doing everything right. Patricia the CEO is growing the company and it is sure to be one of the best companies to work for in the area soon.

2. Great company to work for! Have been with them for several years and still very happy!

Current Employee - Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Valente Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They advocate for their consultants with clients and keep them in their pipelines for new opportunities. This really stands out in ever-changing work environments where client businesses are constantly re-organizing. This year opted to provide a very robust benefits package and absorbed a majority of the cost when many other employers seemed to be cutting back and reducing their offerings. The company culture is awesome because everyone expects it to be a positive place.

Cons

You can't control the work culture in the field when assigned to work with a specific client.

Advice to Management

Keep looking for more opportunities for those of us in your pipeline and more benefits when possible. Thank you for all you do!

3. Okay place to work if you just want to collect a paycheck

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Redmond, WA
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Valente Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone I've dealt with is very friendly; I negotiated a good pay rate for the type of work I'm doing; paychecks are always on time; benefits are good. If you don't like the big contracting agencies that are "too" involved with everything you do, this place is the place for you.

Cons

The only thing this company really does is issue your paycheck, as far as I can tell. It's a small company and it doesn't seem very organized. They don't offer the perks that the big companies offer. There's no opportunity for training, there's no real support staff, they rarely communicate with their contractors, and they don't seem to have any processes in place for anything. The laptop they gave me to use is a model intended for students; it's definitely not something you'd give a professional employee to use for business. The company as a whole just seems very unprofessional. I seriously almost never interact with them or hear from them, but they do deposit my paychecks into my bank account on time every month. Since I'm not really into all the stuff the bigger agencies offer, Valente has worked out fine for me.

Advice to Management

Regular communications would be nice, so we know people at the company exist and are doing something. I really know nothing about anyone at the company, or who the big clients are. I only know of Microsoft. Do you have people actively working to secure business with other companies?

5. International Project Manager/Engineer

Former Employee - International Project Manager/Engineer in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - International Project Manager/Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Valente Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good company to work for if you don't want any committment from the company

Cons

Not a company to get yourself grow.

6. Solid but not the place to stay

I have been working at Valente Solutions

Pros

great treatment and semi good attention

Cons

no place to grow withing the company or be able to move

Advice to Management

road maps and actually make careers .

RSS Feed </> Embed