Validor Capital India

www.validorcapital.com

Validor Capital India Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

I am lucky to have worked here as it has given me scope to explore multiple areas of business and plan strategy.

Senior Portfolio Analyst (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsThe ambience, the culture, the organization structure, fun, money, non-hierarchical structuring makes it a cool place to work for. There is a holistic approach for all round development and you find yourself to be in all departments. One day you are a trainer, one day you are recruiting, one day mentoring, one day you are practicing dance, one day you are in one team as a member working on one project and other day you are with another...

ConsIt becomes addictive and you find yourself too absorbed in the company to devote time elsewhere. Then the task pressure is too much each day and you feel monotony after a period owing to the same nature of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe scale up of the company needs a vision for members to take the next role. This avoids monotony and gives them a bigger cause while scaling up. Compliance as an issue is automatically is driven by trickling down effect.

Start Up

Manager (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsChallenging work environment, fast paced, start up, growth oriented, opportunity to grow, good paymaster, opportunity to learn, better than industry pay, transparent organisation

Conswork timings, UK Shift, uncertainty, poor to non existent performance review systems, poor HR policies, high regulatory risk and compliance requirements, negative people perception of the industry as a whole

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Worked for Validor Capital India? Contribute to the Community!