Valley Presbyterian Hospital

www.valleypres.org

Valley Presbyterian Hospital Reviews

Updated Jul 3, 2014

Gustavo Valdespino

Great people to work with?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI worked at Valley for four years and had no problems. You are surrounded by people who love their job and a delight to be around.

ConsI have nothing bad to say.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Politics!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNo pros for this organization

ConsThe leadership is arrogant and the board is unengaged and uses the hospital as over-paid vendors or transitioning into jobs within the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow a pair.

Mixed Review

Full Time (Current Employee) Van Nuys, CA

ProsDedicated staff and leaders who care about patients and supporting the community.

ConsNeed to offer more internal promotional opportunities in a fair and equitable manner. Some executive leadership is not very approachable and quick to criticise.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at leaders who show high favoritism to some and very limited support to others.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellence and customer service takes priority

Unit Secretary (Former Employee) Van Nuys, CA

Prosclean, professional, organized and friendly

Consfortunately I have nothing bad to say .

Advice to Senior Managementnone your doing great

Overall review

ProsHires people fresh out of school

ConsVery heavy workload..lots of internal politics

volunteered as a clinical care extender

CCE Volunteer (Former Employee) Van Nuys, CA

Prosvery clean, caring staff, and overall, I believe, provide great patient care

ConsI did not experience any downsides during my time in the telemetry and pediatric departments.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Employees fall into 2 categories-- those that are there for the money, and those that actually care.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe benefits are pretty good, CEO is very approachable.

ConsNot using electronic records yet!! Low level of education among much of the staff, and the bureaucracy means changes are implemented without staff input much of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter employees lead to better workplaces. Focus on hiring talented, motivated people who want to work in healthcare, and then listening to them.

Worked for Valley Presbyterian Hospital? Contribute to the Community!