Valoure

Valoure Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kirk R. Hoyle

Valoure is the most entrepreneurial search firm in industry...

Executive Search (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe firm is always looking to improve their technology stack, processes, and optimizing their production by fostering a highly collaborative approach. The culture is beyond setting the standards for generosity, and it has been a life changing experience for myself personally and my family.

ConsI think it is sad one would write anything negative, this firm is beyond the most generous and caring group of professionals I have ever witnessed within the industry. They sponsor the team to get various certifications to master our craft, invest in state of the art technology to ensure a competitive edge, pay 100% employee benefits with so many additional incentives I have never imagined... I strongly suggest if given the opportunity, come meet the team as our offices are all in creative lofts with an AMAZING culture :)

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO is very insightful, inspiring, and continually pushes the team to reach their personal/professional goals.

Most Progressive Search Firm

New York, NY

ProsValoure has a team of industries brightest technologist and consultants not commonly found within the recruitment industry, service level is beyond what I have ever witnessed. The pace is fast, exciting, and gears are constantly changing to maintain the expectations of our globally recognized clients/

ConsI can see this environment would be challenging for someone that does not truly have a strong accountability system or if someone is looking to maintain the same role year after year; Valoure will push people outside of their comfort limits to ensure growth in all facets.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe firm is always progressing, perhaps only recommendation I would make is to ensure everyone has adjusted to the changes... I say full speed ahead.

Inconsistent with interview

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBeautiful office, everything sounded perfect before you join the company. Everyone except for the CEO.

ConsNegative culture, CEO constantly interrupts and talks nonstop during meetings. No creativity or new ideas welcomed - CEO is the authoritative voice, and his ideas contradict with themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove communications, stop verbal abuse and learn stress management.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Valoure is one of the best firms I have ever worked for.

Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe people are the best in the business. Very smart, highly learning agile, creative, warm, fun!
    I believe it is the best in Leadership & Talent Consulting. Great place to learn, fast paced, lots of variety. Very high-profile clients; Valoure offers great benefits, will send you to the best recruitment trainings in your first few months.

Unfortunately because my family and I relocated I was unable to continue with the firm -

ConsThe foosball table (games) are a little loud at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo real advice. The company operates like a bunch of entrepreneurs working under the Valoure umbrella so there are many different styles and cultures within, which make everyday an great experience.

Be Aware

Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe technology they use if okay...

ConsIf you want to forfeit your entire personal life and work 13 hour days 7 days a week, work for this company - there is a small group and they are all friends so it is so hard to be part of the team - they all leave early and expect you to stay in the office - If you don't, you get guilt trips - the goals are extremely unrealistic so it is very difficult to be successful in this role.

Advice to Senior Managementchange your work ethic and try to advance people by building on their strengths and not putting them down

Worked for Valoure? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valoure reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Valoure CEO Kirk R. Hoyle. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Valoure employees.