Valoure Reviews

3.5

Kirk R. Hoyle

Valoure is the most entrepreneurial search firm in industry...

Current Employee - Executive Search  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Search in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Valoure full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The firm is always looking to improve their technology stack, processes, and optimizing their production by fostering a highly collaborative approach. The culture is beyond setting the standards for generosity, and it has been a life changing experience for myself personally and my family.

Cons

I think it is sad one would write anything negative, this firm is beyond the most generous and caring group of professionals I have ever witnessed within the industry. They sponsor the team to get various certifications to master our craft, invest in state of the art technology to ensure a competitive edge, pay 100% employee benefits with so many additional incentives I have never imagined... I strongly suggest if given the opportunity, come meet the team as our offices are all in creative lofts with an AMAZING culture :)

The CEO is very insightful, inspiring, and continually pushes the team to reach their personal/professional goals.

Most Progressive Search Firm

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Valoure full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Valoure has a team of industries brightest technologist and consultants not commonly found within the recruitment industry, service level is beyond what I have ever witnessed. The pace is fast, exciting, and gears are constantly changing to maintain the expectations of our globally recognized clients/

Cons

I can see this environment would be challenging for someone that does not truly have a strong accountability system or if someone is looking to maintain the same role year after year; Valoure will push people outside of their comfort limits to ensure growth in all facets.

The firm is always progressing, perhaps only recommendation I would make is to ensure everyone has adjusted to the changes... I say full speed ahead.

Inconsistent with interview

I worked at Valoure full-time

Pros

Beautiful office, everything sounded perfect before you join the company. Everyone except for the CEO.

Cons

Negative culture, CEO constantly interrupts and talks nonstop during meetings. No creativity or new ideas welcomed - CEO is the authoritative voice, and his ideas contradict with themselves.

Improve communications, stop verbal abuse and learn stress management.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Valoure is one of the best firms I have ever worked for.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Valoure full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are the best in the business. Very smart, highly learning agile, creative, warm, fun!
    I believe it is the best in Leadership & Talent Consulting. Great place to learn, fast paced, lots of variety. Very high-profile clients; Valoure offers great benefits, will send you to the best recruitment trainings in your first few months.

Unfortunately because my family and I relocated I was unable to continue with the firm -

Cons

The foosball table (games) are a little loud at times.

No real advice. The company operates like a bunch of entrepreneurs working under the Valoure umbrella so there are many different styles and cultures within, which make everyday an great experience.

Be Aware

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Valoure

Pros

The technology they use if okay...

Cons

If you want to forfeit your entire personal life and work 13 hour days 7 days a week, work for this company - there is a small group and they are all friends so it is so hard to be part of the team - they all leave early and expect you to stay in the office - If you don't, you get guilt trips - the goals are extremely unrealistic so it is very difficult to be successful in this role.

change your work ethic and try to advance people by building on their strengths and not putting them down

Worked for Valoure? Contribute to the Community!