Value Consulting

Updated January 28, 2015
Updated January 28, 2015
3.9

Jeff Hilkins

Excellent work environment and many opportunities to work on latest technology

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst - SAP in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst - SAP in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Value Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I am happy working with the organization from last 2 yrs and got exposure to new technologies as well. I would like to thank the entire Value team for supporting me in getting my visa with my spouse. This organization helps you to maintain Work-Life balance. I am planning to get a green card and the team is assisting me on the process.

Cons

As a employee I have never felt any problem working with this organization from last 2 yrs and hope to continue the same.

Thank you for all the support. Keep up the good work.

Great Work Culture and Opportunities

Current Employee - SAP Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - SAP Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Value Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Great work culture
    -Definitely you will learn new things
    -I have personally learned many good things apart from my day to day deliverable
    -Standard processes and everybody follows them , that's imp
    -They do care their employees and vendors too
    -You can discuss every small thing with out fear no stressful environment in terms of task allocation or any other things related to work items.
    -Clean crowd and nice friendly people to work with.
    -Career growth and easy movement across teams.

Cons

-Company is very generous and caring which lead to some employees utilizing it in a extreme smart
    way which is not under company's best interest

Management is awesome. Keep the culture as we grow!

Successful Employee Verification

Former Employee - SAP Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - SAP Analyst in San Jose, CA

I worked at Value Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I would like to thank this company for all the support and help they have provided me during my employment. I have started as a consultant in the year 2011 and During my Visa process HR & Immigration team has put their all efforts and experience to to get the approval, And I really appreciate them for their extraordinary efforts. During my employment the marketing team was continuously in touch with me and helped me with the back to back contracts. My Promotion was confirmed in the year 2013, and I have to leave this organization due to personal reason but if I will get another chance to work with them i Sure will. Also when I joined my current employer, Value has successfully helped me in Employee Verification. Thank You Very Much for All the Support and Help.

Cons

I have never experienced any difficulties in sharing my concerns and raising my voice in terms of problem or asking for help. They have helped me at every step hence NO CONS for this company.

I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

My first Employer

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Sterling, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Sterling, VA

I have been working at Value Consulting full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with this company from last 3 years and recently promoted as Sr. Software Developer, I like the way this company has helped me to learn and grow. They have a very good understanding of Employee Relations and Process management System.

Cons

I have never experienced any difficulties while working with this organization. And I am posting this comment to let other dissatisfied employees know that if you failed to achieve then its your mistake, and there is nothing to be blame on the company.

I always keep in touch with management for their support and guidance. DO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!

One of the best decision in my life

Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Value Consulting full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

One of the best decision in my life was to join Value consulting. Entered US through Value consulting and here for last 6+ years..still with value consulting. Right from my H1b filing , my 2 extension filing & GC processing has been great with them. A support of great immigration team to always rely on. Am really surprised to read some bad comments about Value. Every company has its cons & pros. No one has the time to write comments unless you have something not so good happened with you. (However I love writing comments & blogs)

Cons

Good work environment and fun place to work but lot depends on the team you work with. Fortunately i am lucky to have a great team.

I know its difficult to maintain the quality of good word, but please continue the same.

Good company to work with

Current Employee - Software Developer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Value Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

value consulting is the Brand to work with and have lot of scope to learn new things.
    Better salary package as compare to other consulting firm,Good work environment lots of things to learn,they have an internal immigration team for effective visa and documentation processing.

Cons

Time management and effective inter department co-ordination

leave police should be made lenient

Good work environment

Current Employee - Applications Developer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Applications Developer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Value Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Better salary package as compared to other consulting firm, if i have any issue they try to resolve on time, best environment to work with, Overall it is a great place to grow if you look at it with a long term perspective.Its a great place to start your career with consulting firm.they have an internal immigration team which helped in effective visa processing team.

Cons

I did get my visa approvals on time however time Management can be something worked upon.

Kindly make leave policies more lenient.

Excellent company to work with.

Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Value Consulting full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Internal job promotions, are something that is quite frequent here, unlike other companies that hire consultants from outside. once you make your mark, internal talent is always recognized first.. Leadership development is another thing that I have come across as you receive management support in plenty. Excellent Salary structure i can say, sometimes better than the industry standards is what attracted me in the first place.

Cons

You need to have patience to get promoted, and performance is accounted while promotions.Also the management is too professional in its approach, so you need to think on your feet or the opportunity may pass..

Lenient appraisal systems need to be implemented

Fraud company

Former Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Value Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There is no pros in joining this company

Cons

Before joining, I was asked to pay the H1B fees. I said I wont be paying any fees. After few days the resource manager (Nishant Bhatnagar) came and said that I dont have to pay any fees. My biggest mistake I did was, I never took this in writing. Everything happened over the phone. I then joined the company. I was asked to work for 65,000$ per annum. But my hourly rate was much more than that. So I kept accumulating money. I quit the company after about a year and half ago, by then about 13000$ got accumulated. Now they are giving me hard time to pay me my money. They dont say no..But they just keep pushing it. They have been doing it since past 1 and half year and i still haven't recieved my money. So please do me a favor. Never even think about joining this company. It does business with various names. Value Consulting, Business Pointers..they all are the same company.

Stop looting the consultants of their hard earned money.

H1B Visa Fraud

I have been working at Value Consulting

Pros

NOTHING AT ALL. Very good in cheating people

Cons

They target H1B seeking professionals and get money from them promising to refund it . They also say that this is just to make sure that we join their company after H1B is approved. Then they do not respond to calls , do not give any response in emails regarding refund. They are very unprofessional and only interested in money. Stay away from them by all means.

Stop cheating people and act responsibly