ValueClick Media

Add Photos

Bill Todd

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great Company, Great Growth Potential

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsDuring my time at ValueClick, I have been given the necessary tools to learn and develop my career. I came to the company with limited digital experience and was given the proper guidance, training, and support to grow and rise through the ranks. If you are looking for a company with great growth potential that genuinely cares about the progression and advancement of its employees, then ValueClick fits the bill. In addition, the culture is good and the future vision for the company is exciting. There is great growth potential on all fronts.

ConsLimited space due to expanding staff

A wealth of opportunities for those with a passion for online, video and mobile sales. Great growth company

New York, NY

ProsDedicated, passionate team of sellers, planners, and AMs. Hands on managers who are great mentors and who create a great working environment. Plenty of growth opportunities to move within the org.

ConsGrowing and adding staff, need additional space w/ more meeting rooms

Sales (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsSmart people, quick turn around time on projects, great support teams. Good benefits, office locations and a growing industry.

ConsFor a media technology company, it seemed extremely corporate. Odd to work in a growing technology space with none of the benefits that come with working in that environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a better company culture, working environment.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lots of Change But lots of opportunity too

Sales (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsSmart people who work hard and spend their time teaching and working with clients.
    Good team lots of compelling products to sell that help customers.

ConsLots of change recently. The company hired over 50 sales people in less then 18 mos. Many didnt make it. Company lost about 10 of those for one reason or another recently. Not sure if they left or didnt make it. Overall though great people, super products lots of opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more ofen so people know what is going aon company wide.

Never been happier

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsA great work environment -- colleagues are smart, motivated, ethical and fun. The company is constantly developing and acquiring new products and solutions. Management is not into micro-managing and I feel like I'm trusted to run my own business, so to speak -- as long as I bring in results. Sales goals are fair and achievable and management is very supportive. A very collaborative and "flat" organization. Very little office politics and gossip.

ConsThere seem to be some growing pains in terms of staffing-up support teams to the level necessary to optimally manage incoming businesss. They need to do more hiring on the account management side.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue fostering the existing positive environment. Hire more account managers and media development staff to support the increasing sales volume.

Worked for ValueClick Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ValueClick Media reviews and ratings in New York City, NY — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ValueClick Media CEO Bill Todd. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by ValueClick Media employees.