Vantage Point Consulting

Vantage Point Consulting Reviews

Samuel Hunter

Great Opportunity

Brand Manager (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsLots of Fortune 500 clients, tons of advancement and growth available. Fun work environment. Professional staff. Great pay. Constant learning and developing from business professionals. Work with At&t which is a great product to offer customers.

ConsDifferent hours 11:30 - 8:30, but can change your hours after 1 year. Work 6 days/week.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat coaches! Thanks for the amazing opportunity, I can't wait to get promoted!

Team, Team, Team

Brand Manager (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsGreat team work. Everyone is fun, helpful, supportive and friendly. You get to work for one of the largest companies in the world, At&t. Always learning new things everyday, so its not the same boring thing day in day out. Traveling opportunities are available which is fun to visit other cities. Great pay and a lot of FUN!!

ConsYou work outside part of the day which in the winter isn't the most fun, however spring is around the corner!

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for the opportunity! Keep up the hard work.

Wouldnt waste my time.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey TRY and build a team atmosphere, but it didnt work.

ConsThere idea of help is more like re read all your notes that u take over and over on a daily basis.
    Hours are work but they expect you revolve your life around them. you get off at 9 and they expect you to go to the bars with them, They tell lies and are very deceitful.
    The turnover rate is EXTREMELY high for a reason !

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more upfront about everything. Do not sugar coat it, we are grown adults who like to be treated as one

Vantage Point Consulting President responded to this review

Jan 13, 2014

Unfortunately, you seem to be part of the very few that feel this way. Everyone in the office has great relationships with each other and are actually good friends, so IT IS a "team atmosphere". We ... More
  1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Like a family!!!!!

Account Representative (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsVantage Point is a great place to work. Most employees are pretty young, played college sports, and are pretty fun to be around. Everyone is really good friends and really helps each other. The managers really extend themselves to help the employees often having BBQ's, traveling with employees, and put a lot into training. They have a great relationship with their client, AT&T, which shows how professional and well ran the company is.
    Rapid advancement is available and there are a lot of resources to help.

ConsA lot of information is taught in a short time. Not bad, but it takes effort to apply it all. You have to grow up. I guess we all do, but this was my first job out of college and this definitely a career, not a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have good people working with you. Sometimes don't care too much and let people go who are not getting the job done.

Vantage Point is ALL about Success!!!

Account Manager (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

5. Fortune 100 companies/clients
    6. FUN Environment
    7. No limits

ConsCons:
    1. Management Training Program brings the best out of people and some people can't handle it
    2. Too many clients, not enough employees

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat WORK!!!!

Great

Account Representative (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsThe managers are awesome. It's a very family oriented environment. The people who work there are all nice and willing to help. Lots of fun activities outside of work hours.

ConsIt's not easy work. It's easy to be in the spotlight, both good and bad, so when results aren't there it's not easy to hide behind someone else.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet go of some of the people who are not getting the job done.

If There's a Will There's a Way.

(Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsSomeone can't go into something like this without seeing the end in mind. I have witnessed promotions here. I have witnessed how awesome these people are. It's like I'm back in college but everyone is more mature and wants to live a better life, for themselves and their loved ones. This place is kind of overwhelming at first, with the locker room chaos when you first come in, but I have to admit, it was sweet. My heart was pounding when I first walked In to the genuine excitement.

No limit.

Sports people!

ConsMake very small checks until you get good,
    Have to invest everything into a short period of time to reep the rewards later.
    3 round interview process.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is exceptional.

worst experience of my life

Prosnothing is good about it except maybe the fake "happy" and "welcoming" attitude ppl carry

Consthey say its a regular job then send you door to door to sell ther product you earn only if someone in the neighborhood likes the product and is willing to buy it. Timings are pathetic its from 10am to 8:30pm. Even when its freezing snowing there is a storm if you want to earn go and sell the product door to door with your guide. You might or might not get ready. Everything they say is a lie.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop making a fool of people who genuinely want to make a career

Vantage Point Consulting President responded to this review

Jan 13, 2014

To anonymous employee, you were interviewed and hired with the hours 11:30 - 8:30. These are the hours you were required to be here. Now if you came in earlier than that to get training we of ... More

Six Months

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)

Proscool place,Less of work pressure

Consco-operative boss, compensation and benefits

Advice to Senior Managementproper documentation, hard-working employer

Worked for Vantage Point Consulting? Contribute to the Community!