Varga Media Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Casey Conlan

Fun place to work, with a few caveats

Auditor/Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Lake Forest, CA

ProsYou get to travel all over the country and work mostly on your own. I got to see most of the continental US over a three year period.

ConsGetting called for jobs can be extremely sporadic. When you do work expect to work 12+ hour days with little to no downtime and expect to work every day during an assignment (so if you are gone two weeks, you work 14 straight days). The pay (given the amount of work you do daily) is not great and there are no benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementBook better hotels. Spending $10 more a night makes a world of difference.

If you are a seasoned sales professional, run away!

Sales (Former Employee)
    Lake Forest, CA

ProsI gained some new friends. My co-workers were great.

ConsManagement treated the sales team like kindergarteners. There were two of us who demonstrated that we understood sales, that we closed sales, and stayed busy. At any given point if one of the two principals were frustrated about ANYTHING they'd herd the sales team into the conference room and curse us out. Required overtime, forced weekend work when the company was actually closed.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is not open to advice.

when there is work its fine, but actual paid working days, are very few and far between

Project Manager (Current Employee)

Prostraveling is the only good thing about working for them

Conshardly any work, no advancement, no raises, no incentives at all

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement should give incentives to do a good job as opposed to treating the great workers the same as the terrible workers. if everyone is treated the same then there is no reason to do well.

Worked for Varga Media Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Varga Media Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Varga Media Solutions CEO Casey Conlan. All reviews posted anonymously by Varga Media Solutions employees.