Vemma

Add Photos

BK Boreyko

Positive enviornment

Customer Representative (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsGreat and many opportunities for growth.

ConsThere are no cons so far.

Advice to Senior Managementgive more time for training

Pyramid Scam

ProsThe products are great and they really do work

ConsPyramid Scam, the only way to make money is to have people buy into the company and get a bulk order of $500 worth of product... then every time they get someone to buy the $500 order you get paid.. but you have to buy every month or you get kicked out

Its a paycheck, and robot job, that's about all.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThe people are nice and its a casual environment.

ConsVemma lacks solid leadership and real vision. Ideas and strategies can change hourly, and communication quickly gets lost. The CEO, BK Boreyko, micro-manages his directors, on a very low level, causing unnecessary delays and very late nights. He may even come to your desk and get loud with you if you make a mistake, or did something on accident. Which is a bit concerning. That happened to me on a few occasions, and I felt it was unnecessary.

Good ideas are often shot down and the only real strategy is to try and please BK, not find creative ways to solve problems.

The company also has some negative press which is somewhat worrisome. I wont get into specifics, but if you do a Google search you'll see what i mean.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing , fun company

ProsLooking up lots of opportunities all over the world. Time and money freedom. Great people and products.

ConsThey should listen to suggestions of leaders more. Focus on more people.

Worked for Vemma? Contribute to the Community!