Venafi

Venafi Reviews

Updated May 10, 2014

Jeff Hudson

Systems Engineer

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsVenafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which leads to a successful and rewarding work experience.

ConsRapidly changing market and technology - difficult to react to market changes as the pace necessary to stay in front.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

Amazing Company and People!!

All Areas (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI would echo much of what has been said about the company: Great work/life balance for a 'startup.' GREAT team members who make it a pleasure to come to work every day. Amazing leadership that is open and to the point, we all know what and how we contribute, clear projects, we have lots of fun together.
    When our team members come from other locations you remember how much you miss seeing them and spending time collaborating and sharing fun.
    They entire company has this respectful, passionate, energetic, open, transparent, communicative, creative, innovative and smart culture that unheard of.
    It often does not feel like work. I genuinely love coming in and working on a ton of projects knowing that I leaving knowing I have accomplish amazing work that has contributed to the success of the company.

ConsLots of change and Evolving technology. But I love the challenging learning curve.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease take this amazing culture and ensure it scales as we grow.

great company with TONS of potential !

Vice President (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

Prosopen, transparent, high-performance culture. CEO is an amazing leader and a genuinely good man. Good work/life balance for a 'startup.' GREAT team members who make it a pleasure to come to work every day. New hires are brought up-to-speed very quickly with attention from the entire Executive Team.

Conssome processes (annual reviews, etc.) not yet established.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing the company!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Group of People and Leadership!

Professional Services (Current Employee)
    Buffalo, NY

ProsQuite simply, I've never been happier working at a company. The leaders at Venafi are hardworking and totally genuine, the kind of people you want to go to battle with. The CEO Jeff Hudson is the greatest, and his attitude around customer success and family is infectious. He goes out of his way to even include employees spouses in corporate events and meetings, which makes for such a nice dynamic that I've never seen anywhere else in corporate America. The product is terrific and nearly all of Venafi clients are VERY happy and enjoy very strong relationships. The sales people are really consultants, and not just about getting a sale done. They are the type of reps I'd want selling to me, trained to be concerned about MY success, and not theirs. I would highly recommend working here to anyone seeking a once in a lifetime type company.

ConsIncredible growth brings onboarding challenges, which is a good thing but challenging. And one working in the field away from corporate HQ in Utah needs to be very disciplined

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing all you are doing.

open, transparent, and FUN!

Customer Support (Current Employee)
    Sandy, UT

ProsVenafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which will continue to help the company grow at 100%+ rate as it has since he joined the company in October 2010. Lots of passionate and great people who love building and growing a dynamic company.

ConsCTO is a bit quirky, but has a great heart and is one of the most brilliant software architects I have every worked with.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring top talent.

Worked for Venafi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Venafi reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Venafi CEO Jeff Hudson. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Venafi employees.