Venquis

Updated Mar 12, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Barnaby Parker

Not been here now but loving it!

Marketing Executive (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

ProsVenquis is a fast growth company which has grown a huge amount in the past 3 years. It's a fun, exciting, fast-paced environment to work in and I'm looking forward to the future and helping it succeed.

ConsThere are no cons as of yet, I am really enjoying it! Oh apart from my sides hurting from laughing so much every day.

Fun, friendly and Inclusive place to work!

Marketing Intern (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Venquis as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe team at Venquis have been extremely friendly and supportive throughout my short time with the company. All the employees approach recruitment with ambition, determination and passion for what they do. The customer service is second to none, with employees approaching every client and candidate with the same enthusiasm, support and professionalism. It is this company culture and ambition which will ensure Venquis reaches new heights in the coming year.

ConsThere were no obvious downsides to working at Venquis. If I were to scrape the barrel... the quality and consistency of the tea provided by a certain employee left a lot to be desired.

Dynamic and Ambitious Team

Company Secretary (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Venquis part-time for more than a year

ProsVenquis is full of driven, dynamic individuals who make the recruitment industry a fun place to work. Rewards are high for those who succeed and its a great place for those who really are passionate about what they do. This is a company for those who understand the importance of getting the right candidates for clients and ensuring those clients are well serviced to build long term relationships.

ConsThere are not really downsides as such but if you are not someone who can close the deal and build long term relationships then this is not the place for you.

A fun, dynamic and growing recruitment company

Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than a year

ProsVenquis is full of fantastic people, supportive management and a real drive to create something special. There is a clear vision and strategy on how to get there that is really motivating.

ConsWorking at Venquis isn't skiing, playing footie or having sex. Its hard work but definitely has its rewards and there's a real buzz about the place.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll the hard work will pay off in the end!

Worked for Venquis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Venquis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Venquis CEO Barnaby Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by Venquis employees.