Verbund

Updated Feb 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Wolfgang Anzengruber

I had a good experience at Verbund, but it was a different style versus an American company.

Senior Natural Gas Trader (Former Employee) Vienna (Austria)

ProsVerbund provides a great work life balance.

ConsThere is a lot of bureaucracy and it was very difficult and slow to get decisions made on all aspects of business within the company. The decision makers on the holding board took way too long to make decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease learn to make decisions at a faster pace and allocate more funds to the trading group..

go for comfort

International Projects (Current Employee)

Prosvery comfortable to work at, work security at top

Consnot great for young people if you want to create impact and successful track-record

Verbund-Gemütlich aber gefährlich!!

Sachbearbeiter (Current Employee) Vienna (Austria)

ProsI think it really depends on which department you work in at Verbund. Due to the nature of the energy sector there are definitely some areas of the company which seem to trundle along at their own pace and will continue to do so. However, with a company of this size there are opportunities to progress and diversify into other fields. Management treat employees with respect and are approachable and competent.

ConsAlthough I haven't been working here very long, I have the feeling that it would be easy to fall into a rut and just get comfortable with the current position. I feel a certain lack of dynamic here.

Advice to Senior ManagementFrom my position and relative short time at the company I have little or no pratical advice for the upper echelons!!

Worked for Verbund? Contribute to the Community!