Verengo Solar

Verengo Solar Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Verengo Solar CEO Randy Bishop

Randy Bishop

Pros
  • Great Work Environment - Fast paced work environment with a Family feel to the company, not a corporate juggernaut(in 8 reviews)

• work environment with a Family feel to the company, not a corporate juggernaut(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • What they disguise as growing and fast paced is mass confusion and chaos(in 5 reviews)

• growing pains and finding balance gets to be a challenge(in 5 reviews)

Fun place to work

Anonymous (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

Pros- Fast-paced
    - High energy
    - Challenging
    - Great Support and Training
    - Good Management
    - Awesome atmosphere

ConsThere is never a dull moment at Verengo.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to deal with problems quickly, fairly and consistently.

The work environment at Verengo Solar is professional and fun at the same time.

Sales Support Manager (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

ProsI am new to Torrance and its a great place to live and work. Verengo provides top of the line tools to work with. It's a fast pace, comfortable working facility. Intelligent, friendly co-workers. Plenty of room for advancement. I can't say enough about how happy I am to work here. I look forward to coming to work every day. How many people can say that?

ConsI have not found any "cons" as of yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Lives by their values

Canvass (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsGrowing industry that lives by their values and trust their people. It is a fast paced environment where you can really drive what you and your team do.

ConsGrowing pains......we are growing so fast that things change and evolve almost on a daily basis. We work hard and play hard and are never bored.....really it is a good problem to have.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course on the mission and values

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I love my job!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

ProsThe fun and collaborative culture, flexible schedule, and growth opportunities. I have been with Verengo for almost 2 years now, and it has been exciting to see the company grow and to see that management has invested in my career growth along with it. And we get to make a difference for our environment and our customers!

ConsSeriously can't think of anything!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on your employees and the fun culture!

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

ProsThe team is knowledgeable, dedicated and has great chemistry. The corporate office environment is professional and friendly -and in a new building, with easy parking! Senior Leadership is thoughtful, dynamic, connected to the team and committed to the company's values. There are many opportunities for training and development. There are also opportunities as a team to give back to the community.

ConsHaven't really found any cons yet... so, there's not a Starbucks IN the building (but there IS a decent coffee machine in the suite with various offerings and there are some vending machines in the building as well as a handful of restaurants nearby)...

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job!

Corporate Recruiter

Corporate Talent Acquisition Strategist (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

ProsI have had the pleasure of working closely with the CEO, President, Executive Staff and Management for 3 years and it has been one of the most exciting and positive experiences I have ever had in my long career as an executive level recruiter. This is truly one of the "Best Places to Work"!!

ConsIf working in a dynamic, exciting and ever changing entrepreneurial environment is not what you are looking for, don't apply for a position at Verengo!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work !!

Great team work!

Field Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) Anaheim, CA

ProsCompetitive pay and a friendly, fast-paced company culture.

ConsThe drive to work is a little farther than I would like.

Verengo is the place to go

TSR - Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsAwesome environment! Everyone is here for the same reason and very very supportive of each other.

Conshavent seen any yet. i dont really intend to either.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up

Amazing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Anaheim, CA

ProsThe culture here is wonderful. Everyone is very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

ConsI believe the benefits the company offers are decent, but they can be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team is good but I would recommend they take more time getting to know their employees. The company is growing at such a fast rate, that its important to get to know all your employees.

Amazing Culture

Recruiter (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

ProsAmazing culture, everyone is very friendly, approachable, and easy to get along with on the Talent Acquisition team. As, the team is very helpful and will contribute time to go others source or find better candidates. The overall company culture and atmosphere is fantastic...it really makes Verengo a great please to work for.

ConsSomething is always changing. Of course we are a "dynamic" company but changes happen all the time, especially on the recruiting team, on very little notice and it makes things very challenging.

Advice to Senior Managementunderstand each different area of recruiting instead of favoring one over the other. It is very easy to see which talent acquisition team gets the most favoritism over others..with that being said, also which employees are favorite over others.

Worked for Verengo Solar? Contribute to the Community!