Veridiam

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Thomas Cresante

An old rotting tree that can barely hold up it's branches

I have been working at Veridiam full-time for more than 5 years

ProsBenefits are ok and pay is not too bad.
Most people get along well.
Very easy to work as there is no accountability for anything and management is dillusional and disconnected.

ConsMicro managing to the extreme
Unobtainable "bonus plan"
Managers is charge are clueless about the inter workings of their departments
How on Earth is this a profitable company with more product going in the trash than to customers?
A buddy system promotes unqualified people
The place is old, dirty, and disorganized
People do not care anymore, and don't have to

Advice to Senior ManagementStart at the top, clean house. Find qualified, experienced leaders. Focus on preventing problems from occurring over and over and over... Improve quality so you don't have to overcompensate with quantity.

Unethical upper management.

El Cajon, CA

I have been working at Veridiam full-time

ProsThe people out on the floor are hard workers and have pride in their work. Floor crew are friendly and make you feel welcome.

ConsMicro managment in all departments. They cut corners and produce non-conforming products. Highest priority is meeting shipping dealines while quality and integrity of product suffers.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave pride in your product. Follow customer procedure requirements as they are called for, stop cutting corners. Hire competent floor supervisors.

What a mess!

Oceanside, CA

I have been working at Veridiam full-time for more than a year

ProsMachinist and engineers know and understand their jobs and the roles of others. There is a decent sense of teamwork around the factory.

ConsIt is evident that management doesn't trust any of it's employee's. Managers "babysit" their employees to the point of restricting job growth potential. Quality is not even an afterthought, when something doesn't meet print it's all about not telling the customer and finding out a way to get by with sending bad product. It's the least ethical company I have ever been a part of. They sold themselves as a company that has world class quality and where there are no ceilings to growth potential. I can't even describe the full array of Cons for this company.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Average place to work

Senior Machinist (Current Employee)
Oceanside, CA

I have been working at Veridiam

ProsPay is decent and overall my peers are good people.

ConsI don't think management has a handle on the situation. There is nothing above average to offer to attract skill and to retain the existing skill.

Advice to Senior ManagementSweeten the pot and maybe we can raise the skill level. Maybe figure out a way to motivate the existing employees.

Worked for Veridiam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Veridiam reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Veridiam CEO Thomas Cresante. All reviews posted anonymously by Veridiam employees.