Verified Credentials, Inc.

3.4

Kevin Spang

Great Company!

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc. full-time

Pros

Casual atmosphere with good working conditions. The people are extremely nice and helpful. Everyone seems to get along well. Leadership is down to earth and considerate. Flexibility with my schedule is really good. My manger pushes high standards, but balances it out with a great sense of humor.

Cons

Nothing really. It’s been a really good experience and I really like company, the values, and the people. I get the feeling that most people like working here too, but it’s probably not for everyone. I’ve heard a few people talk about demanding workloads, micro managers, and office noise, which is probably true for some. Overall, my experience has been pretty good.

Good company, great people

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc. full-time

Pros

I've worked here for a few years and overall I would say this is a good place to work. The people are great and it's a friendly environment. You can talk to anyone regardless of what position they hold within the company. Flexibility is also a plus. My manager always works with me if I need personal time off or changes to my regular schedule. The company events are pretty fun too. A couple times a year they do a food or toy drive and they give away really nice prizes like flat screen TVs, tablets and game systems. For this year's summer picnic the grand prize was a trip to Las Vegas or you could choose from one of two other places to go. Also I think someone won a zip line tour. Oh and the free donuts every now and then are pretty nice too!

Cons

The workload can be demanding and sometimes we have to switch gears with short notice. Dealing with last minute changes in direction is tough. More proactive planning and communication would be nice.

Coming along

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people are great and friendly. The company has highly capable IT technology and staff. Their products and services offer high quality and great value to their customers. The overall culture and mission of the company is to do what is right for the customer and the company, which means they don't go chasing every little prospect just because their competition is doing so. They focus on quality over quantity.

Cons

Management seems to be a bit paranoid, of what I am not sure. One guy runs the entire company and while he seems to adequately juggle all the important stuff, he could be more efficient if his management team could be a team. You will never see the President of the company except for two annual company events.

Management has to be more engaging with their constituents and work at fostering a more open and collaborative environment.

Mentally and Emotionally Draining

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc.

Pros

Vacation Time and PTO are good

Cons

I agree with an older posting Cons – Leadership, benefits, co-workers, layoffs, extra work without extra pay, managers without a clue, no communication, no one asks us anymore for our option or ideas. High School atmosphere. You're either in with the popular crowd or you're not. This is how management operates as well. You are 100% expendable

Value your employees. They are helping contribute to your success. Respectfully listen to others varying opinions without condemnation or disciplinary action. Humble yourselves to recognize you are not always right.

Nice place to work. Good culture, great people.

I have been working at Verified Credentials, Inc.

Pros

- Great people
     - Nice work environment

Cons

- Work can be a grind sometimes

Good while it lasted

Former Employee - Team Leader in Lakeville, MN
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Lakeville, MN

I worked at Verified Credentials, Inc.

Pros

Location - the office was close to home.
    Prior to 2008, we had a good manager. He made mistakes, but he was always trying to help us to stay focused on the clients and the end results. They they fired him, and all respectful and helpful communication stopped.

Cons

Leadership, benefits, co-workers, layoffs, extra work without extra pay, managers without a clue, no communication, no one asks us anymore for our option or indeas.

Lead or go home. Do a gut check - figure out what you want to do and then do it. Stop hiding in your offices and come out on the floor once in awhile. And, yes, Omni is doing a great job, but you have a whole other company out there that feels ignored and neglected.

Verified Credentials, Inc. Photos