Verint Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Verint Systems President, CEO, and Director Dan Bodner

Dan Bodner

Pros
  • Good Product-Good People (for the time being)- Has potential to be a great environment but(in 10 reviews)

• nice office, good benefits, chance to learn great product(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper Management "fixes" everything by re-org and never gets to the root of issues(in 7 reviews)

• No career path if you just want a job this is the place(in 6 reviews)

20 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great Growth Company with great growth prospects!

Solutions Engineer (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsCompany treats employees extremely well. Better than industry compensation, respect for work-personal life balance and good values. Markets for products are very good and strategy is well aligned to take advantage of big data and customer experience markets. If you work hard and are engaged in company you have great opportunity to grow. The combination of legacy and new leaders is starting to pay off.

ConsCompany needs to invest more in systems. Systems are antiquated and need to be completely overhauled. Benefits are average at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds to provide more training. Everyone is busy, but it is important we get training to keep up with changes in products and industry.

Great Company, BAD MORALE, No internal advancement

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsThe company provides products and services to a niche market. The company is solid and growing. Great benefits.

ConsNo internal advancement opportunities. They advertise internal positions only as a courtesy or out of obligation. Very few if any internal opportunities are awarded to "internal" candidates. This creates a stagnant workforce and poor morale. Middle management displays favoritism to a few select team members which causes disdain among other team members. Process inefficiencies are rampant.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe fare to current employees and advance from within more often. Afterall, Verint hired the employee.............why not promote the talent it hired. Makes sense to me.

Interesting experience

Category Lead (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsEmployees background is very diversified. Many people with international background. No pressure if your first language is not English. You get opportunity to lean. Health insurance is good. There are times you must work hard, especially quarter end. But you also get time to relaxed.

ConsOpportunity to get promoted is thin unless you are part of "them". Pay is Ok, but not the best. Not much fund for training.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Miserable products and pathetic HR

Dev Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsNot much I can think of.

ConsHR is a joke on the profession itself.. very arrogant but dumb...
    Products are so unstable and chaos all around .. Highly inefficient way of working..

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on product quality rather than on margins

I have watch this company's steadily decline in service, support and sustainability

Product Support Engineer (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsThe employees make all the difference @ Verint.

ConsThere is absolutely no career pathing, no true training/knowledge transfer to other departments. No loyalty to employees. The product is beyond unstable. Legacy products are still problematic.

Advice to Senior ManagementExtremely top heavy - title crazed. Managers reporting to Managers, VP's reporting to VP's, Directors with no direct reports - no one knows what the next one is doing, no processes, no standard operating procedures. This has been the case the the last 10 years that I have seen.

Ask the right Questions

Order Biller (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

Prosthey feed you lunches weekly, from Papa Johns, to my friends place....

ConsTOO MUCH FAVORTISM and PREJUDICE, not enough equal employment opportunities. Too much clickiness.....

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-evaluate your company policies on equal employment and how management make decisions, all decisions should be fair.

Do not take care of customers and definitely do not take care of employees.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsCo workers are great and the product has been and could be great again.

ConsNo raises. Bonuses are down over 35% from last year - on top of the adjusted comp plan which did not benefit the employee. Keep hearing the company is doing great and buying other companies, but we really only see the execs getting raises. Everyone is getting a quota of some type- even if they don't know it yet.
    We have probably lost 100+ employees to our primary competitor, NICE, in the past 5 years. That is a strong statement since we only have a handful of employees who have come from NICE.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvie to Management- Read the trend in reviews on this website. You really screwed this up in the past 2 years. Could not care less about your business trips around the world when I can't take my family on vacation. Get to your office and figure out how to turn morale around and service the customers. Talking to the customers may help since you are not listening to your employees.
    Advice to the Board - might want to look at what the Management Team has done. Walk the offices and look at the staff. I have and funerals seem to be happier places than a Verint office these days.

Starting off good, but new management brought about a lot of negative change...

Finance (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe company offer good pay/benefits. There were nice people to work with and free weekly lunches. They moved to new offices, which had both pros/cons, but it was new/clean!

ConsPoor decision making from senior management; lacks updated systems for a company this large; poor morale; many process inefficiencies; senior management did not treat subordinates with the respect they deserved.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consistent within departments; provide growth opportunities to your top talent; appreciate your employees!

Growth company with lots of upside

Account Executive (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsConsistent, stable growth for 12 years, selling into strong market, above market compensation, values - financial results strong with increased guidance past 2 quarters

ConsSystems and tools weak for company this size, high amount of change with change, finance department weak

Advice to Senior ManagementHold everyone equally accountable for results. There are different standards in different parts of organization which can be demotivating. Better communication of changes.

Working in a family oriented environment, which encourage people to excel in their job

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFeels like family
    Open environment
    Global company - Global opportunities
    Close relation between management to employees

ConsThere are some products that lag behind the technology you find in the outside market, this means ti will be hard to attract people to join such teams

Worked for Verint Systems? Contribute to the Community!