Veritas
www.veritasatlanta.com Atlanta, GA

Veritas Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2014
Veritas – Atlanta – “Meeting room at the company.”

Edward Cunliffe

Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsI've been with this company for over 2 years now. During my time here I've learned so many things.
    I can manage an office, oversee a team of people, conduct really good sales with qualified clients, public speaking, and the list goes on.

ConsDuring the last two years I have only hoped to be given more responsibility. I do understand there is a process to everything but with all of the knowledge I've gained, I'm ready to take things on full force.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice for management.

A big a** scam! if they call you, hang up!

Account Representative (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsThe people you work with are fun...that's about it.

ConsExcessive hours for little to no pay. They want you to get to the office at around 9 am, leave the office at 9 or later pm. That's 12 or more hours a day for 6 days a week. You're looking at 70+ hours a week if you want to be putting in what they consider 110% just to be a little above average. Most days you don't even make a sale so yo're working for free, with your own vehicle for nearly every day, all day of your life.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying and brain washing your employees and tell them the truth about what is going on.

Not for me at all

Rep (Former Employee)

ProsThey just opened an office in my area and it was a small group of us. It was easier to get along with everyone. The pay was ok. For me anyways. It was full time...which is hard to find. Super easy to advance.

Conswhere do I start? I got yelled at because I was one minute late, I went by my clock and they told me I was wrong. I was also on time and I got yelled at because they expected me to be early. I didnt know this. No benefits. Its base plus commission. Im not a solicitor and thats what they are. I had a hard time trying to get people to listen to me. It was aggravating. I was trained by someone who was very impatient. My feild trainer was fine though. I was lied to, they told me they were located very close to me which they were not, then they told me we would only travel to certain places and everyday it was like I was getting a new place to go that was further away. No gas reimbursement, expected us to drive 6 hours for a training course. They made me work well over 40 hours a week and I had no time for my family. I didnt make it much pass training. I gave up. I wasnt getting any sales and I couldnt deal with the immaturity and snickering. Oh and of course the lies. I def wouldnt recommend this to anyone unless they want to get people to buy things and dont have a family. Oh and despite what some say on here it was face to face with us. We went to stores!
    Oh and they sent me out without a badge, which I got in trouble for I had no idea about that!

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand more, Train better, the communication sucks! When you train be a bit more paitent this is entry level.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Management Trainee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you work really hard, and have a close territory you can make decent money.

Cons60+ Hour weeks, get to the office by 8, be back at the office after going door to door all day at 5, leave at 6, it's miserable. The trainers just need you to do well so they can get promoted. It's hard, it sucks, and it's not a career. It's all commission, they tell you to claim gas on your taxes, but it's not that simple.

Advice to Senior ManagementEd makes enough money to help cover gas expenses.

forklift operator

Forklift Operator (Former Employee)
    Hamburg, PA

Prosclose to home not far to go

Consnone the co.just ran out of work

Not what it seems. Door to door salesman

Entry Level Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsNice people, but most are just nice to get you in there.

ConsNo company benefits - just ask, you'll get no reply. Base salary is $300/week. Yes, that's right $300/week + commission. This is a door-to-door sales job without gas reimbursement. They tell you it's a write off...it's not. If you think the government is going to reimburse you for all your gas, you are very naive. If you like making very little money and walking door-to-door selling AT&T products, then this is the job for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more honest in the job description. This is door-to-door sales, not face-to-face or one-on-one.

no more work to do

Forklift Operator (Current Employee)
    Fleetwood, PA

Prosi like driving forklift and loading trucks

Conswe just ran out of work

Advice to Senior Managementgo out and find more jobs

Learned Alot at Veritas

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsThere is great opportunity for advancement. I moved up more quickly than any other company I worked for. There was a great team environment, and the management always was motivated.

ConsI had a hard time finding balance with work and personal life. I don't know if I can blame the company, but that would be my only con.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would say, stay motivated like you were when I was there. It really kept me pumped up.

Working with unprofessional college grads, who made the work environment feel like High school.

Implementation Services Tech (Former Employee)
    Conyers, GA

ProsThe software company had a great vision to customers, but was not able to keep up with changes. The original concept was wonderful, shame it had to decline.

ConsImmaturity of the staff, inconsistency of knowledge.

Advice to Senior ManagementTurn the office around into a more professional office. Train managers to be team leaders and to leave their egos at the door.

Good profesional experience, not good human resources organization

Quality (Former Employee)
    Puebla de Zaragoza (Mexico)

ProsExcelent product and development, good for experience.

ConsLow salary, Mediocre Management at Plant level, does not care about Middle management.
    Higring process drive by physical appearance not about skills or experience!
    Mediocre Human Resources management.
    Leadership base on threats.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the Management to a visionary leaders.

Worked for Veritas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Veritas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Veritas CEO Edward Cunliffe. All 11 reviews posted anonymously by Veritas employees.