Veriteq Instruments

1 Review
5.0
1 Review

CEO

Everyone here pulls together. We all want Veriteq to succeed.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Richmond, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Veriteq Instruments

Pros

Veriteq Instruments comprises so many good, smart people, pulling together to make our monitoring and mapping systems the best out there. We work to build software that keeps up with market demands, we listen to what the customers tell us they want, and we strive to make the hardware perfect. But, for a building full of perfectionists, we are a pretty friendly bunch! I'm proud to work with these people. When stuff goes wrong - whether it's our fault or the customer's or some random thing, everyone works until it's fixed and the system is flying again. We have the best customers ever...they give us detailed feedback, walk us through their application-specific issues and help us keep abreast of regulation shifts and current best practice for ISO and GxP industries. The upshot is that every new customer and every installation is a total learning experience. The organizations we serve are in the coolest businesses too. When we go on service or sales calls, we get to see some of the most technologically fascinating places on the planet. Veriteq is fantastic company to work for.

Cons

We work to keep our technology cutting edge, which means constantly running to increase the system's capabilities or customize something for an application - it's what we do best, but it does create a bit of stress. Everything has to be perfect, but we need it last week, and there's a bit of that. If you can't commit, and commit fully to whatever your task is in the line-up, there's no point in working at Veriteq. It's good, but you have to be willing to do whatever it takes. Also, you can't just come in and hope that some little area of expertise will carry you. The company is run by an autodidact, so, most people who last are lifelong learners and natural born problem solvers. You have to be willing to try and figure stuff out - and - you have to invest in learning new skills all the time. You can't fall back on a job description. If the ball's in the air, it's whoever can get it in the net. It can be a little sketchy for family and life balance, but it's each of our responsibility to make it work and there is a lot of lee way given.

Keep the faith! We are growing. It's hard sometimes, but we bring out the best in each other!!!!

Worked for Veriteq Instruments? Contribute to the Community!