Verity Concepts

Verity Concepts Reviews

Furat Altufaili

Invaluable Experience

Account Representative (Current Employee) Concord, CA

ProsBeing straight out of college I wanted to find a place where I could learn real world skills with out being bored to death in an office space cubical. With Verity I got the best position I could have hoped for. Everyone is helpful and understanding, it is like a home away from home for me personally. I have been able to put all the theoretical learning I did in college to practical use and have learned exponentially more because of it. I am very excited to be a part of the team and am very excited to see where I can go from here!

ConsThey are a small company looking to grow exponentially, with some large goals set by their client, AT&T so if your looking to make your mark and grow from the ground up this is the place for you to plant roots.

Great company culture!

Account Executive (Current Employee) Concord, CA

ProsI really enjoy the fun, team environment. I came from a more corporate background, and I love the fact that management here listens to my suggestions and is always open to try new things. This was my first time in sales/marketing, so I am so thankful for the extensive training they provided. In my first week, I was able to surpass my expectations, and am learning new things every single day. I love the fact that they promote from within, and that it is based on my performance, so that I can grow quickly.

ConsI can't think of too much, but I wish the parking in Concord was easier.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing.

I have been able to grow professionally and personally because of the management training at Verity Concepts, Inc.

Account Representative (Former Employee) Concord, CA

ProsVerity Concepts promotes 100% from within which means their training program is important. I can say that they have provided me excellent training. I have learned sales strategies, online marketing, leadership, team management and client management. The culture here is genuinely supportive, upbeat and focused on growth. I feel like I come to work with my family and friends everyday. I can't wait to go back after I am done with school to pursue a career there.

ConsYou must be hard working. Their motto is "work hard play hard."

Worked for Verity Concepts? Contribute to the Community!