Verity Concepts Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
Furat Altufaili

1. Wonderful working environment!!

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

Great atmosphere! This is a fantastic work environment that strengthens me professionally, personally and spiritually.

Cons

This career path requires hard work. People who are comfortable with a fast paced and hard working day will suceed here.

2. Ok

Pros

Training is quality, friendly atmosphere

Cons

Door to door not specified in phone call, only in interview

Invaluable Experience

Current Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA

I have been working at Verity Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Being straight out of college I wanted to find a place where I could learn real world skills with out being bored to death in an office space cubical. With Verity I got the best position I could have hoped for. Everyone is helpful and understanding, it is like a home away from home for me personally. I have been able to put all the theoretical learning I did in college to practical use and have learned exponentially more because of it. I am very excited to be a part of the team and am very excited to see where I can go from here!

Cons

They are a small company looking to grow exponentially, with some large goals set by their client, AT&T so if your looking to make your mark and grow from the ground up this is the place for you to plant roots.

5. Great company culture!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Concord, CA

I have been working at Verity Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy the fun, team environment. I came from a more corporate background, and I love the fact that management here listens to my suggestions and is always open to try new things. This was my first time in sales/marketing, so I am so thankful for the extensive training they provided. In my first week, I was able to surpass my expectations, and am learning new things every single day. I love the fact that they promote from within, and that it is based on my performance, so that I can grow quickly.

Cons

I can't think of too much, but I wish the parking in Concord was easier.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

I have been able to grow professionally and personally because of the management training at Verity Concepts, Inc.

Former Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA

I worked at Verity Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Verity Concepts promotes 100% from within which means their training program is important. I can say that they have provided me excellent training. I have learned sales strategies, online marketing, leadership, team management and client management. The culture here is genuinely supportive, upbeat and focused on growth. I feel like I come to work with my family and friends everyday. I can't wait to go back after I am done with school to pursue a career there.

Cons

You must be hard working. Their motto is "work hard play hard."

RSS Feed </> Embed