Verity Concepts

Furat Altufaili

Invaluable Experience

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA

Pros

Being straight out of college I wanted to find a place where I could learn real world skills with out being bored to death in an office space cubical. With Verity I got the best position I could have hoped for. Everyone is helpful and understanding, it is like a home away from home for me personally. I have been able to put all the theoretical learning I did in college to practical use and have learned exponentially more because of it. I am very excited to be a part of the team and am very excited to see where I can go from here!

Cons

They are a small company looking to grow exponentially, with some large goals set by their client, AT&T so if your looking to make your mark and grow from the ground up this is the place for you to plant roots.

Great company culture!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Concord, CA

Pros

I really enjoy the fun, team environment. I came from a more corporate background, and I love the fact that management here listens to my suggestions and is always open to try new things. This was my first time in sales/marketing, so I am so thankful for the extensive training they provided. In my first week, I was able to surpass my expectations, and am learning new things every single day. I love the fact that they promote from within, and that it is based on my performance, so that I can grow quickly.

Cons

I can't think of too much, but I wish the parking in Concord was easier.

Keep doing what you are doing.

I have been able to grow professionally and personally because of the management training at Verity Concepts, Inc.

Former Employee - Account Representative  in  Concord, CA
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA

Pros

Verity Concepts promotes 100% from within which means their training program is important. I can say that they have provided me excellent training. I have learned sales strategies, online marketing, leadership, team management and client management. The culture here is genuinely supportive, upbeat and focused on growth. I feel like I come to work with my family and friends everyday. I can't wait to go back after I am done with school to pursue a career there.

Cons

You must be hard working. Their motto is "work hard play hard."

Worked for Verity Concepts? Contribute to the Community!