Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless President & CEO Daniel Mead

Daniel Mead

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Retail Sales Representative

Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Fresno, CA

ProsPay is really good and every day is challenge. As a rep you can make 80k a year and that's the best part it. I was averaging about 70k a year. Great team work and networking with customers.

ConsQuota is really high at certain stores and I have seen reps quitting on the spot due to high quotas. Company can careless about their employees and will terminate you at anytime. Company is getting really greedy and brain washes employee to do what will benefit the company instead of the customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more reasonable to the reps and focus on them more than your store quota because reps are tired of being ride on all day at work. Management needs to step up and be more knowledgeable instead of relying on other employees to come up with answers.

Great Pay and Benefits with retail hours

Device Specialist (Current Employee)
    Fresno, CA

ProsVerizon definitely makes it easy to work retail. The pay is great and you tend to receive annual raises and bonuses based on job performance. Benefits are amazing. Depending on the management and store team, you can usually have a fair balance between work and social life. Most managers and coworkers are willing to adjust schedules as needed. With a degree in business it is very easy to advance into a management position.

ConsLike any retail job, the hours suck. Especially during the holidays. Always expect to put in more than the regular 40hrs week. And always expect to work weekends and nights. Holidays can be tough for anyone who travels out of town. Sometimes customers are not the friendliest people, but again that comes with most retail jobs. Verizon expects a lot from their employees because Verizon provides a lot to them.

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Verizon Wireless Videos

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless reviews and ratings in Fresno, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verizon Wireless CEO Daniel Mead. All reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees.