Veros Credit

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Cyrus K. Bozorgi

1 Employee Review

Loan Servicing Rep (collections)

Loan Servicing Representative Collector (Current Employee) Santa Ana, CA

ProsGreat company to work at. All the people are very helpful, friendly and want you to reach your goals, especially the supervisors. Bonuses are high compared to industry if you are a good collector. I truly enjoy coming into work everyday. Awesome benefits; great medical, dental, life, and a lot more. Most senior management is very talented. Great training department to get you started. Company seems to be working well and I see many people getting promoted. I love the gift cards for my birthday and one year anniversary.

ConsTakes 60 days for benefits to kick in. They don't allow too much overtime, but that could be a good thing if you like to enjoy life. If your not good, you will not last long or bonus much. Long drive from LA to Santa Ana, but worth it. They hire too many people at one time, which makes its hard for our department to train and takes away our supervisors time for us.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would have been nice to get benefits from day one. Hire less people at one time. Bring back employee free lunch rather than free breakfast. HR people needs to be more available and provide advance notice when they travel to other offices. Some people don't know if there are supervisor positions available or how to apply before they advertise to the outside.

Worked for Veros Credit? Contribute to the Community!