Veros Credit Reviews

Cyrus K. Bozorgi

1. Great team work

Current Employee - Verification Specialist
    Current Employee - Verification Specialist

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Everyone wants to help meet company goals. Management is always available to help and train. Great people and culture. I really love coming to work everyday even if I drive from riverside.

Cons

whenever we have issues most are immediately fixed after we talk to a senior manager. You really can't get better than that.

Create more companies so I can't get my friends to work here. Benefits are good, but the costs are a little high.

2. Solid group of folks to work with

I worked at Veros Credit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Since I worked in the IT department...great group of people to work for and with in the IT department.

Cons

Sometimes the work can be repetitive but still offers some challenges. Reviews and salary raises are normal but few opportunities for advancement since the position you are hired for is the "it" position.

Outstanding Professional Company

Current Employee - Reporting Analyst in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Reporting Analyst in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Having previously worked in the Sub-Prime Auto Lender business for over 8 years, I find that Veros Credit really is a breath of fresh air in the industry. Being used to previous practices, I found that the environment here at Veros is unique and truly cares about the business and its employees. The cooperation between the departments is sound, functions well and excels with its established company values and development. The compensation is competitive, the work hours and schedules are very appealing, great benefits, company perks, occasional catered lunches but most of all the people and the work environment are what make Veros a great place to work in. Everyone has an important role to fill. Together, each individual makes a difference and you can truly feel that presence here and feel great about what you are doing and how you, yourself, are helping the company develop further. Management and executive staff is excellent, knowledgeable and very supportive. They really care about the employees and are not just your typical bosses but they truly are genuine leaders, really worth looking up to. The CEO is very pleasant, is always involved and always aware of what's going on. He takes his time to get to know everyone and truly welcomed to be part of the company.

Cons

The security access is very firm here at Veros, each position is has its own levels of access but I wish we had a little less restrictions in my department. Advancements in technological software are not bad but are not the best of the best and could use some improvements.

One thing I would like to see is an employee stock ownership program where we can invest in the company. Also a leadership development program where we can teach employees who are interested how to become leaders and role models in the company.

Great Company to work for.....

Current Employee - Servicing in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Servicing in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The work environment makes working for this company great. Everyone from the Agents to the Executives are friendly and helpful. The benefits offered are great and very affordable. An employee is truly valued and that value is displayed by all of Management. Everyone here is focused and cooperatively working together to reach their goals.

Cons

Their really isn't any cons working here, with the only exception of having to drive from Los Angeles to Santa Ana.

Continue to value your employee's that is what makes working for this company great and way better than any other company.

Outstanding Team Work

Current Employee - Dialer Analyst in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Dialer Analyst in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and Professional environment. Very team driven and knowledgeable personnel. The company is quickly growing and is opening up the doors for personal and professional growth. The CEO is very approachable, energetic and supportive with the staff. The management team is phenomenal and continues to improve both productivity and performance for the company. All the departments cooperate and support each other for company's development.

Cons

Commuting from LA to Santa Ana is a challenge and often very time consuming. Some of the processes ( signing up/managing benefits and/or PTO requests) are still done the old fashion way, filling up papers and having to scan/email.

Some of the processes such as managing benefits, PTO requests can to be streamlined.

Loan Servicing Rep (collections)

Current Employee - Loan Servicing Representative Collector in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Loan Servicing Representative Collector in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great company to work at. All the people are very helpful, friendly and want you to reach your goals, especially the supervisors. Bonuses are high compared to industry if you are a good collector. I truly enjoy coming into work everyday. Awesome benefits; great medical, dental, life, and a lot more. Most senior management is very talented. Great training department to get you started. Company seems to be working well and I see many people getting promoted. I love the gift cards for my birthday and one year anniversary.

Cons

Takes 60 days for benefits to kick in. They don't allow too much overtime, but that could be a good thing if you like to enjoy life. If your not good, you will not last long or bonus much. Long drive from LA to Santa Ana, but worth it. They hire too many people at one time, which makes its hard for our department to train and takes away our supervisors time for us.

It would have been nice to get benefits from day one. Hire less people at one time. Bring back employee free lunch rather than free breakfast. HR people needs to be more available and provide advance notice when they travel to other offices. Some people don't know if there are supervisor positions available or how to apply before they advertise to the outside.