Veros Credit Reviews

1. Good Company To Work For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit

Pros

I've been with Veros Credit for almost 4 years and have seen a lot of growth and opportunities for employees to advance. They do have high standards but they're not unreasonable and management really makes the effort to make every employee feel like part of a family. The benefits are good, better than most companies I've worked for in the past. They also have a 401k with a company match (which almost no one has anymore). Oh, and the regularly scheduled chair massages (yes, massages!) are a huge plus!

Cons

None! No company is perfect but anytime any issues have come up, they have been taken care of quickly.

Advice to Management

Look for more ways to streamline processes and make them more efficient.

2. Area Marketing Manager

Current Employee - Area Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Area Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to establish a career, supportive staff and management. They are always trying to improve the process. They don't flood the market with Area Marketing Reps so I can get more business. They really understand the business and offer a competitve program for the dealers without flooding the marketing with area reps.

Cons

Might need to hire a few more staff in credit, but I hear they will soon automate the approvals so that might not be an issue.

3. Sales

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Veros Credit

Pros

Veros is always trying to think ahead. They have only had a sales force for a short time, yet they have mad an impact already. Ideas like the "Express Funding Process" that we just introduced to help dealers fund deals days faster. They are always looking to improve.

Cons

We did struggle during tax season this year when we simply had more apps and business than we anticipated. Turn-around time was slow because we didn't have enough people on the inside to keep up with what was coming in from the outside. That has been corrected moving forward.

Advice to Management

Stay focused 6 months down the road and keep servicing the dealers who send you the business. They are the bread and butter.

JOKERS

Former Employee - Area Marketing Manager in Liberty Township, OH
    Former Employee - Area Marketing Manager in Liberty Township, OH

I worked at Veros Credit (Less than a year)

Pros

Weak little company trying to play with the big boys. No chance, no funding, slow turn times, high rates, terrible in house workers. Turnover is HUGE for a reason!

Cons

Everything at this place stinks, except Cyrus he is a good dude

Advice to Management

Get your game together

Not living in reality

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Veros Credit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A few really nice people who just do not know the marketplace they are trying to service.

Cons

Owner reviews every deal and will kick a deal he doesnt like even if it comes in as approved. Upper management has no clue what or who the competition is. Funding return rate is extremly high! POR requirments are so strict that it solicits fraud. Takes for ever to fund a deal. Takes for ever to approve a deal. They treat their dealers like they are all liars trying to cheat them.

Advice to Management

Stop faking reviews in a desperate attempt to make you look reputable. Focus on learning what the current market trends are and what the competition is doing. Then train each department properly setting them up for success as opposed to setting them up for failure. Stop hiring all of your friends to be in charge of departments they are not qualified to manage.

Lies, lies, lies!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Veros Credit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not much to say about them beside that they provide a paycheck and they gave me some experience that helped me find a much stable job at a real company.

Cons

Where do I start, the company is ran by liars and shady VP's. They under appreciate their employees and the little people that actually value the company have been let go for disagreeing with their policies and changes. They claim to be competitive but how can you be when you are constantly changing everything to better benefit the owner and their pockets. Bonus goals are always changes mid month after their employees have killed themselves with false promises.

Advice to Management

A leader is not one who dictates but one who leads by examples. The examples you provide are now old and everyone has caught on. That is why the company failed during tax season, not because of funding or the sales force.

Run as fast as you can!!!

Former Employee - Area Marketing Manager
    Former Employee - Area Marketing Manager

I worked at Veros Credit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers...there is nothing else great about this company just had to fill 20 word minimum) You will gain experience and book of business that you can carry with you to better company Great stepping stone, but don't plan to make a career with Veros

Cons

Program is not competitive anymore Poor underwriting and funding (10+ days) Even worse back of office support Comp plan for AMM is horrible...you won't make anywhere near to money they try to promise you VERY high turnover Want Area Marketing Managers to do everything even if there a specific depart in back of office

Advice to Management

Pay AMM more since they constantly change program and dealers don't like it Open your eyes and stop lying all time Take accountability for results

9. Solid group of folks to work with

I worked at Veros Credit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Since I worked in the IT department...great group of people to work for and with in the IT department.

Cons

Sometimes the work can be repetitive but still offers some challenges. Reviews and salary raises are normal but few opportunities for advancement since the position you are hired for is the "it" position.

Outstanding Team Work

Current Employee - Dialer Analyst in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Dialer Analyst in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and Professional environment. Very team driven and knowledgeable personnel. The company is quickly growing and is opening up the doors for personal and professional growth. The CEO is very approachable, energetic and supportive with the staff. The management team is phenomenal and continues to improve both productivity and performance for the company. All the departments cooperate and support each other for company's development.

Cons

Commuting from LA to Santa Ana is a challenge and often very time consuming. Some of the processes ( signing up/managing benefits and/or PTO requests) are still done the old fashion way, filling up papers and having to scan/email.

Advice to Management

Some of the processes such as managing benefits, PTO requests can to be streamlined.

Great Company to work for.....

Current Employee - Servicing in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Servicing in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment makes working for this company great. Everyone from the Agents to the Executives are friendly and helpful. The benefits offered are great and very affordable. An employee is truly valued and that value is displayed by all of Management. Everyone here is focused and cooperatively working together to reach their goals.

Cons

Their really isn't any cons working here, with the only exception of having to drive from Los Angeles to Santa Ana.

Advice to Management

Continue to value your employee's that is what makes working for this company great and way better than any other company.

RSS Feed </> Embed