Vertex Lcd

Not yet rated.

Gene Huh

Yikes!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Placentia, CA

ProsThe lower level coworkers. tea, coffee, friday panera bagels, lunch provided for small fee. Coworkers. Gossiping about terrible coworkers (if you like to gossip).

ConsManagement. Terrible decision making and no plans for the future. Seems to have spent too much money on taking wife on frivolous unnecessary "business trips", and not enough reinvestment in technology, research, and development. Actually, there is no reinvestment in the company. especially seen in inadequate starting salary, inadequate raises, and inadequate training and equipment.

Advice to Senior ManagementReinvest in the company, new technology, new processes. allocate a defined amount into research and development (rather than in self and fancy business trips when there is so much that is broken at home). make the product better takes time and money, but that is what is needed to compete. maybe rewards structure, there are a lot of hardworking employees who are not recognized. employees wonder where the money went, maybe if employees knew why they are getting paid so little for the past 5-10 years, it would help not be bitter.

Vertex Business Services - not the best to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe atmosphere is laid back with a less than business casual dress code being acceptable. If you like to dress down on occasion than I’d say that’s pro. Plenty of parking!

ConsManagement is more in to what is best for them and not what is best for sustainability and growth. Opportunities for growth are limited at best. Financial compensation and overall benefits are in the bottom 10% of like companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower your employees and provide the opportunity to grow. Provide incentives (financial and career) and allow employees to achieve those incentives.

Beware

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt's a job. It keeps me from starving.

ConsThere is no opportunity for growth professionally, financially, or personally. You are better off working at your local Starbucks. It is quite discouraging to see the CEO spend the company's money on monthly vacations, cars, or other unnecessary items while you slave away for pennies. Please don't get me started on the ethics...it makes me uncomfortable at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement (owner) needs to realize that a high turnover rate is not a good thing. You need to retain your employees with better pay and benefits.

Worked for Vertex Lcd? Contribute to the Community!