Vesta Reviews

Late Payroll Checks

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Vesta

Pros

They have a monthly "office picnic" which is really just a fancy way of saying pot luck. The Christmas party is pretty nice if you like dancing to the oldies during mandatory overtime.

Cons

They don't always pay their employees on time and the worst part is that they wait until payday to tell you that checks will be distributed the following week - leaving you stranded for the weekend with no money. It happened to me on more than one occasion and that's part of the reason I decided to resign. I work hard for my paycheck and deserve to be paid timely on payday as expected!

Keep your employees engaged in their work by challenging them to do well, and offering regular feedback and advancement opportunities.

They don't pay on time-BEWARE!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Vesta

Pros

There's a monthly "office picnic", which is no more than a pot luck lunch.

Cons

They don;t always pay their employees on payday. You might come into work expecting a paycheck, only to be told that you'll be paid the following week. It happened to me twice in the last 12 months and each time, they either blamed the payroll company or the managers in other departments for not turning in timesheets on time. Also, despite the fact that the employee handbook says that you'll get a 90 day abd annual review, that is a lie.

Don't tell people what they want to hear in order to get them in the door and then do the opposite of everything you said during the hiring process.

Worked for Vesta? Contribute to the Community!