Vested Business Brokers Reviews

5 reviews filtered by
2.7
Nathan Goldstein

1. LOVE my job

I have been working at Vested Business Brokers (more than 8 years)

Pros

I have been working with Vested Business Brokers for over nine years. I started out with training and I must admit the first few months I thought I could do it my way, as soon as I started listening to the senior brokers and the training classes, I got rolling. It's not a get rich quick job- it's a grow your business job. LOVE the lifestyle- I work on my own schedule.LOVE the commissions- I support my family working with Vested Business Brokers...and I can't imagine doing anything else.

Cons

If there was a CON to my job it would be that since I work for myself, I have to keep myself motivated and keep on following my schedule. It takes focus to work for yourself - even with the Corporate Office behind you.

Keep doing what you're doing Nathan and Marie - thanks for not giving up on late bloomers like me!

2. I currently work at Vested Business Brokers and I have to say I thoroughly enjoy working for this company.

I have been working at Vested Business Brokers full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great on family value. CEO & other higher level employees are very understanding when an employee has to take off all of a sudden due to family/personal issues. Great work environment in terms of "Playing Hard, Working Hard".

Overall, I think the company is a great place to work at no matter the level of work experience one might have.

Cons

To Be honest, I cannot think of any Cons for this business.

New brokers beware!

Current Employee - Business Broker in North East, MD
    Current Employee - Business Broker in North East, MD

I have been working at Vested Business Brokers part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Sounds like a dream job, work your own hours, make tons of money.. Free training , state of the art , free qualified leads,computer system what's not to like? Starts with an email offering this great sky is the limit job, a couple talks with a broker telling you how easy it is and before you know you are reeled in..

Cons

1st off you must plunk down your credit card and pay $100 per month at training and forever more after. Vested has gone on a recruitment binge and has fooled hundreds of would be brokers into paying this monthly fee until they wise up. If you done pay they cut you off the system and all your previous work is worthless. They take as much as 2/3 of the commission, promote the businesses of brokers they consider top producers and treat all others rudely. Furthermore they encourage a modicum of dishonesty when dealing with buyers and sellers..buyers also can only access information if they pay for it.

Horrible experience as a Broker

Former Contractor - Business Broker in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Business Broker in New York, NY

I worked at Vested Business Brokers as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Marketing program, free marketing material

Cons

everything! you can only discuss your listings with buyers who pay for the information, which is crap! this is doing a disservice to sellers, they charge a rediculous monthly fee for brokers to work to work on their behalf, there commission is too high....which makes it a difficult sell, the take 50% of the commission, the listing manager submits listings when he feels like it.....barely speaks english, when you call the office, they make you feel like an idiot, or that you are bothering them, they only are concerned with their "top producers" theses are people who have mastered their scam.....

they know what they are doing and not doing

Former Business Broker

Former Contractor - Senior Business Broker in Syracuse, NY
    Former Contractor - Senior Business Broker in Syracuse, NY

I worked at Vested Business Brokers as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The offered a complete support system

Cons

Central NY was not a good location for this business