Viagogo

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Great place to work

Tech Team (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat company culture, lovely employees, very vibrant and plenty of room for progression

Conslike any job you have good days and some bad days ;)

Advice to Senior Managementmaybe a few more employee perks wont go a miss ;)

ruined lives

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsColleagues are cool, the company in general used to be much better with previous management then just went down. Yes, sometimes you get tickets for events.

ConsRidicolous pay, no benefits whatsoever, 24/7 availability o still being left abandoned and kicked out when no longer needed. No ossibilities of growth.

Advice to Senior Managementno advice, you will all pay all that you did one day.

Indeed stay away!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThe colleagues are nice, friendly and international but don't seem to know their job market value.

ConsLess career progression, unpaid horrendous overtimes unofficially expected and no work life balance at all, one year probation, weekend work required. This all for a salary which is a joke! Have fun in working like a donkey if you accept an offer. Respect yourself and don't do it! A job at viagogo will take over your life for literally nothing in return.

Advice to Senior ManagementShut down the dodgy business

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Disappointing

Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsColleagues, chilled-out working space, good pay

ConsEmployees not appreciated, heavy workload

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be a good idea to show your employers that you appreciate them for the hard work they do every day. Otherwise, working at Viagogo was fun, but this was mostly because of the nice colleagues.

Stay Away - You don't deserve it!

(Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsFriendly colleagues (depending on your team)
    International environment
    Central office location (even though, depending of what you do, you could be sent to a shaddy part of town)

ConsSalary is a joke
    No HR department - poor training, no career progression, no benefits
    "No team-players" as team leaders
    Consistent miscommunication from management team/directors and across different teams
    "Dubious" business models and questionable company's values

Advice to Senior ManagementShut the doors

Are you sure you want to work here?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people that work here are young and friendly. A lot of the time they were the only reason it wasn't horrible to come to work.

ConsManagement doesn't know what they're doing and you aren't given any real responsibility or a chance to grow your skillset. The company's values are also questionable.

Worked for Viagogo? Contribute to the Community!