Vibal Publishing House

www.vibalpublishing.com

Vibal Publishing House Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Here's to hoping for a better future for the employees of the company

Editorial Staff (Current Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

ProsAtmosphere is great, the people are really nice and approachable. Overtime pay is okay.

ConsAbysmal salary, career opportunities are low, location of the office is near a creek, so it floods outside of the office, sometimes flood water reaches the gate of the establishment.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive proper compensation, give credit to the people's ideas, and listen to your employees.

I have been working in VHPI for months now, it's my first job.

Editorial (Current Employee)

Prosaccommodating and approachable co-employees, high-end computers for each (especially in Editorial Section, or upon request), moderately strict in absences and tardiness

Conslow compensation yet huge workload; though employees are not deprived of SOME benefits, it is given very late; core admins lack welfare to their employees (when it comes to OTHER benefits e.g. health cards, bonus and incentives); and as of today, still no company ID is issued to all employees whether they're old or new (if you badly need one, they advise for a request letter that would later be ignored)

Advice to Senior ManagementLower your demands, or better yet, do not expect for your subordinate to perfectly meet your demands the way you want it to. And always share your knowledge for the betterment of their outputs. Teach them what you have learned in the firm. Most important thing is learn to separate your personal issues with your job.

Keeping up with the latest advances in technology, but...

Supervisory (Current Employee)

ProsThe company strives to keep up with current technological advances in textbook publishing, as well as in digital publishing, like the use of cloud technology, e-books, mobile gadgets, etc.

ConsHowever, there is a need to update/ upgrade employees' compensation. Still, the employer has introduced several employee benefits like free meals, in efforts to satisfy working conditions of its employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should be aware that, as long as current working conditions are not addressed, employee morale will drop further down, resulting in more turnovers.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A company rife with crippling politics and racketeering.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery good rank and file employees

ConsWorst management style in the entire country.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together.

most amazing workplace

Warehouseman (Former Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Prossalary and overtime pay is good
    big working area
    people are easy to approach

Consnot all employee are entitled to incentives

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue working faithfully

My First Job

Sales Service Assistant (Former Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

ProsOne of the best thing about Vibal Publishing House is the people you are working with, the experience of continuous learning and training.

ConsSalary will increase depends on management.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to listen to their peop.

Worked for Vibal Publishing House? Contribute to the Community!