Vibra Healthcare

Vibra Healthcare Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2014

Poor employee morale.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsQuality care. Empathetic floor staff. VERY clean rooms and common areas. Very attentive physicians. State of the art ICU unit with knowledgeable staff.

ConsEmployees complain openly of being overworked and under appreciated. Location prone to loud noises at night (ambulances, emergency vehicles). Confusing entry and layout with inadequate signage.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter appreciation of your employees.

Learned a lot... good and bad.

ProsIt's a great learning experience when it comes to being a med/surge nurse. You learn a lot of wound care, patient assessment, and managing a busy patient load.

ConsOften have too many patients with high acuity. Management can be difficult to deal with and make decisions that don't seem to take into account how hard the floor staff works.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider the overall mood/feeling of your staff. We work hard, and just want to be respected.

High Turnover Rates, Unconnected Management

Registered Healthcare Professional (Former Employee) Redding, CA

ProsGood People to work with.

ConsUnconnected Management. Terrible Turnover Rates

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about employees. Take responsibility for your leadership positions. Don't just fire people to make problems go away.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Vibra Terrible

Clinical Pharmacist (Current Employee)

ProsStaff was nice

No Quality control
    Useless long meetings

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your stuff together

Poor leadership and communication

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFair pay and decent hours.

Conspoor leadership, poor communication, unorganized corporate culture, misguided values, very very high turn over rate

Chooses to turn away from the obvious!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnice clean environment, most people are friendly and take pride in their profession, satisfaction is seeing patients recover

ConsUnprofessionalism allowed by employees. Creates undesirable working experience for some people. High turnover rate for most areas of employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee the obvious and take care of it. Listen to your employees when they come to you for help. Weed out the negativity, it brings EVERYBODY down. Threats without consequence.

very negative experience, management not managing, micromanagement, nursing not being held accountable

ProsFlexibility of schedule, benefits, location

Conshorrible management, clinical staff lazy, disorganized, corporate treats employees like robots & expect 60 hours minimum weekly

Run! Worst company ever.

Billing Cash Applications (Current Employee) Fresno, CA

ProsBenefits reason for 1 star.

ConsHorrible management. Supervisors are bullies and could care less about employees happiness. People deserve respect. They say u can go to them and then to complain about harrassment and they treat you like crap til you quit. Constantly heard supervisor speak negative about employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementReason why you have high turn over rate is because you guys are rude and bullies. No wonder you have so many temps.

Run!

RN, Nurse (Former Employee)

ProsGood benefits. Informative in-services. Free lunch on occasion.

ConsPoor upper management- they play favorites, so if someone on the floor doesn't care for you, your hit. High turn over rate. Horrible nurse to patient ratio. Down staffing.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out from behind your desk and help on the floor when we're short staffed! Pass your own judgements on employees work ethic and abilities instead of listening to others.

Worked for Vibra Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!