Vibra Healthcare

1.7

Brad Hollinger

Added experience

I have been working at Vibra Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay is competitive and I have learned a lot about the characters of men and women in leadership.

Cons

This company often hire's management without skills. I've worked for this company for over a year and I find that they do not utilize valuable employees. Those with knowledge are posed as threats and are often overlooked and suffer criticism.

Pay attention to your employees, utilize your strong staff. The company can grow if the fear to trust is released.

Expected to master skills without proper and/basic training among other negative aspects of Vibra.

Current Employee - IT Staff in Mechanicsburg, PA
    Current Employee - IT Staff in Mechanicsburg, PA

I have been working at Vibra Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I, at least, have a job.

Cons

No work-life balance: IT travels majority of the time.12+ hours per day and expected to always skip meals and work from hotel. No per diem for meals and chided if you go to sit down eatery rather that fast food. Analysts were told that we went to decent eatery only because we were to be reimbursed and not used to going to nice places. Insulted frequently by management. IT forced to work Help Desk while Help Desk personnel gets to shirk jobs. NO TRAINING ON ALL THE TASKS ANAYSTS ARE EXPECTED TO KNOW. KNOWLEDGE IS HOARDED BY A FEW. Go lives are scheduled over major holidays. Forced to stay on site for 2 weeks. No enforcement of policies so not only abused by management, but individual facilities, as well. Informed at last minute of requirement to work entire weekend.

Compensate IT with bonuses for extra work and comp time that we can use, especially if we have worked holidays or weekends or have gone above and beyond. Stop forcing the entire corporate staff to attend the holiday "party" -- we have lives outside of Vibra. You waste money with reimbursing staff for traveling to corporate for party, yet cry about having to reimburse staff for $50 meal. Create a per diem and guidelines for things and don't change them at a whim. It would be WAY cheaper to give folks a bonus or even a gift certificate for a turkey or to a restaurant for holidays. It is ignorant to waste time and money sending us to facilities that have let you know they don't want software "turn on" over holidays and the team goes there and no one from facility is there. Corporate culture is one of chaos and confusion -- rules made up as we go along. Cannot, with good faith, recommend this company to anyone.You've have grown over 10 years, Vibra. Stop running the place like a "mom and pop" operation or like you are running the company from your basement. You have GOT to spend money to make money.

Stay away if you need full time employment.

I worked at Vibra Healthcare

Pros

I liked SOME of the people I worked with. And I also liked the patients.

Cons

Down staff and treat you like you're disposable. I got screwed out of my night shift differential almost every check. Will promise you a bonus to come in when short then not give you one!

SWIMMING IN A SHARK TANK!

I have been working at Vibra Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pay is fair with skill set market value.

Cons

Never Have I ever worked for a employer who makes their employees clean their own break room.

Providing Floor support with consistency, without spite and favoritism.

Do not go to work there

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

I worked at Vibra Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company has good benefits, pay not too bad

Cons

Employees snipe each other constantly. You never know when the next backstabbing is going to take place. Reminds me of a bunch of prepubescent school children, not responsible adults. Understaffed....even visitors hear employees complain about how overworked people are. Can't keep new employees once they understand what the work environment is like, and there are bad employees that are not held accountable for what they do and how they treat others. They "sell you a dream" of a hospital that wants to be #1 in long term acute care, but that is not what you get. Can't keep management staff either.....turned quite a few over in the last few years from what I heard. Management is horrible, incredibly unprofessional.

Company doesn't value employees at all, and allows a terrible culture to keep going. You will never be #1 without excellence in the kinds of employees you hire, both in how they care for patients and how they conduct themselves with other employees.

managment didnt care!

Current Employee - Evs in Crownpoint, NM
    Current Employee - Evs in Crownpoint, NM

I have been working at Vibra Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good hours, crappy pay.cant say that much good.

Cons

lazy people, nurses, and managment staff.

hire people that give a dam!

Learned a lot... good and bad.

I have been working at Vibra Healthcare (more than an year)

Pros

It's a great learning experience when it comes to being a med/surge nurse. You learn a lot of wound care, patient assessment, and managing a busy patient load.

Cons

Often have too many patients with high acuity. Management can be difficult to deal with and make decisions that don't seem to take into account how hard the floor staff works.

Consider the overall mood/feeling of your staff. We work hard, and just want to be respected.

Poor employee morale.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Vibra Healthcare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Quality care. Empathetic floor staff. VERY clean rooms and common areas. Very attentive physicians. State of the art ICU unit with knowledgeable staff.

Cons

Employees complain openly of being overworked and under appreciated. Location prone to loud noises at night (ambulances, emergency vehicles). Confusing entry and layout with inadequate signage.

Better appreciation of your employees.

Run! Worst company ever.

Current Employee - Billing Cash Applications in Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - Billing Cash Applications in Fresno, CA

I have been working at Vibra Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Benefits reason for 1 star.

Cons

Horrible management. Supervisors are bullies and could care less about employees happiness. People deserve respect. They say u can go to them and then to complain about harrassment and they treat you like crap til you quit. Constantly heard supervisor speak negative about employees.

Reason why you have high turn over rate is because you guys are rude and bullies. No wonder you have so many temps.

Vibra Terrible

Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist
    Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist

I have been working at Vibra Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Staff was nice
    Hours were not terrible

Cons

No training
    on - call
    Terrible Budget control
    No Quality control
    Useless long meetings

Get your stuff together

Vibra Healthcare Photos

Get to know your patients
Team approach