Victory Wholesale Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Milt Kantor

Overall it's a good place to work, but getting rewarded financially is difficult unless you're family.

Springboro, OH

ProsRelaxed schedule, benefits, workplace yoga studio and workout facilities, casual attire, usually early dismissal on Fridays.

ConsThere's definitely a difference between family and non-family in terms of compensation. Often times family members are paid handsomely just because they are family, when the real work is being performed by someone who's underpaid and under appreciated.

Advice to Senior ManagementInform your employees on the health of the company. Not just David's rambling speech once a year. Let us know that we're appreciated. A $15 dollar Butterball gift certificate is nice, but that doesn't pay the bills. Re-install quarterly or semi-annual bonuses. I'm happy to have a job, but being rewarded so that I can treat my wife and kids to something special every so often would really be nice as well. Management always provides lip service saying we're the Victory Family, well I guess that makes the vast majority of us family 2nd cousins twice removed. Maybe start by just a simple "Thank you". That would be nice to hear every so often.

Great company with many benefits but not very competitive in salaries.

Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
    Springboro, OH

ProsHealth Insurance. Although a one time it was 100% free with no deductibles, premiums, co-pays, etc. Now due to the health care crisis, VWG is having to reduce these benefits.

100% Tuition Reimbursement. VWG pays 100% of tuition, books and fees for undergrad and graduate level school. A huge benefit that hardly no one takes advantage of.

ConsFamily owned business means family first, often at the expense of some really great talent and skilled individuals.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a fair and structured compensation program. Based on experience, education, position and merit.

Worked for Victory Wholesale Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victory Wholesale Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Victory Wholesale Group CEO Milt Kantor. All reviews posted anonymously by Victory Wholesale Group employees.