VigLink

1 Review

VigLink CEO Oliver Roup
Oliver Roup
1 Rating

Loved my time at VigLink!

Former Employee - Director of Publisher Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Director of Publisher Sales in San Francisco, CA

I worked at VigLink full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I really enjoyed my time working at VigLink. You never know quite what to expect when you hear the term "tech start-up," but I found VigLink to be a refreshingly mature and organized company. Under the leadership of their CEO, Oliver Roup, VigLink was progressive in the industry, aggressive about making advancements in our product and in the marketplace, and really placed a high premium on it's employees. I know it sounds cliche, but really the best thing about working at VigLink is the people. They have a wonderful, collaborative, supportive team environment. We challenged each other to do our best, but supported each other in our goals. And most importantly, we had fun while doing it! Although my career is taking me in a different direction, I wouldn't hesitate to come back to VigLink because it's such a great place to work.

Cons

The only con (depending on how you look at it) was too much food. I gained 5 pounds during my tenure! :-)

Continue to take your time to invest in "the right" people for jobs at VigLink. You've built a really special team with great synergy (and energy), so continue to build on that, as it's truly the foundation of a great company.