Viking AT

Updated May 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Inventor's dream job

ProsYou get to create new inventions, new technical art, everyday. The applications of the technology cover a wide range of products, so the assignments are very diverse. We get to work on creating solutions that have never been achieved before. Very challenging. The facility is well equipped and tools are available to get the job done.

ConsThere is always lots of work to do. No lack of challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the environment creative and fluid. Find team members who can add to the knowlege base

Mar 17, 2014CEO

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of ... More

Pick your brain

ProsThey are nice people and act well.

ConsBe aware this owner will attempt to interview you for a job opening knowing full well he will not hire but pick your brain on how to do the new project he is working on. I do not recommend this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople are wsing up and you are burning bridges in Sarasota.

Exciting company to work

ProsWorking with such innovative technology is extremely exciting. New applications and research provide a very mentally stimulating environment

ConsThere is always alot of work to do

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to encourage development and provide a safe and interesting place to work

Mar 17, 2014CEO

"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more ... More

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great and exciting place to be every day!

ProsI love coming to work knowing that day that I will be stretched a bit, fortunate to be a part of a brilliant group of fellow co-workers, experience what it is like to reach new levels and see amazing things happen. The management is caring, direct, thoughtful,encourages professional growth and development, and supportive of family and personal well being. I feel fortunate to be part of this company and grateful for the opportunity that I have continued to have here for almost 2 years now.

ConsNot really any that I can think of worth mentioning...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, and we look forward to our continued success with a great and solid team like the one we currently have.

Mar 17, 2014CEO

"Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."...
    -Abraham Lincoln

Don't make the same mistake as the rest of us

Senior R&D Engineer (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

ProsThe work can be interesting. There are some nice co-workers. Management is just smart enough to avoid going to jail.

ConsDiscovered it to be an extremely shady operation shortly after starting. Unprofessional environment (not to be confused with unconventional). Incredibly high turnover percentage-wise. Everyone still here is looking to leave. You'll run away screaming and not look back. Watch out for all the casualties in your path.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview basic engineering principles and realize that successful design depends on a set of requirements (often competing with each other). Understand there is no such thing as a perpetual motion machine. Unfortunately any advice is useless because management is unethical, incompetent, selfish, egotistical, paranoid, and cheap. The list goes on.

Mar 6, 2014CEO

This individual is not a current employee!

.........."Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly
    ... More

Worked for Viking AT? Contribute to the Community!