Villa

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jason Lutz

Certain locations are unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat atmosphere and great opportunity.

ConsSome of the locations are unprofessional. Also they appear to be overstaffed already so hours are scarce.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't take more employees if you have to many already. Let some one know your over staffed because in the end the little man gets cheated (i.e cashiers,fashion experts,etc.)

Did others jobs

ProsHuge turnover in Administration. The corporate team is not the same. They make work harder on the employees,

ConsShort on hours, if you have talent, who cares, for they sure do not. They care only about getting their bonus, and making work harder on everyone else. You don't just do YOUR job.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime for a cleaning. Corporate goes by if they like you or not. There is not thing as a job well done there. They don't believe in that.

They reel you in wit a great discount and friendly team and then eat you alive wit unfair decisions an work

Fashion Expert (Current Employee) Utica, NY

ProsDiscount 30% on Js
    Team members are the bes co-workers
    Shoes Most of the fire shoes fresh as F@$%!
    Original Store Manager Our store has fell apart. we need her back

ConsApparel Girls apparel sucks. It falls apart and is NOT fashionable or hot
    hours hours are cut w/o good reason an not fair
    Management is a joke after our fav Store Manager was transferred
    Faveritism Current Manger likes certain gurls and gives them more hours

Advice to Senior ManagementStop taking on so much at one time and focus on doing you job good. Try to be more like the manager you replaced. Be fair You take away from your more good employees and give to the employees that you like. Stop flirting you embarrassin youself!! haha

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work

ProsAttitude towards employees, Benefits and Community focus

ConsRetail workers start at partime

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Worked for Villa? Contribute to the Community!