VillaSport

VillaSport Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Positive and supportive culture.

Fitness Instructor (Current Employee)

ProsThey truly try to create a positive culture and provide opportunities to grow. Good work/life balance and compensation.

ConsI don't feel like I have enough experience with the company to provide an accurate evaluation.

Members here are awesome. Wish I could say that about all the management

Anonymous (Former Employee)

Pros- Chance to interact with "nice" members makes this job fun
    - If you work in some departments you are not stuck to one spot (e.g. housekeeping, villakids, outdoor cafe)
    - Free membership

Cons- Hard to advance anywhere. Only consider working here if as a summer job, part-time, second-job etc. They say you will have advancement opportunities as they are building more and more clubs but that is years away so not recommended for anyone looking for advancement in the near future.
    - High turnover

Advice to Senior ManagementYou/corporate have started doing new incentives as Villasport employees (e.g discount on food and retail shop). Took forever for this to happen. Keep it up! Makes employees feel appreciated

Unless you are part time and want a free membership. There is no future or moving up in this company!

Front Desk (Former Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsFree spa services when you know the right people!
    Free membership!!

ConsCorporate wants to hear ideas to make more money but they will never do it. Never a raise! They don't appreciate the staff so if you need praise and recognition this is not the place!

Advice to Senior ManagementAll the good ones are gone! I guess they are smart or forced out?!? They never will say but we know!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fitness instructor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAmazing team! Excellent management, fun and family oriented environment.

ConsI enjoyed working for this company, great opportunities. I have nothing negative to report.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to inspire your teams to improve performance!

Spa

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWe were able to trade free services with each other, we also had VIP we could do on family and friends once a month with no charge.

ConsManagement and Corporate honestly don't care about their employees, very high turn over, showers and spa areas have mold and not kept clean. No chance of moving up with the company

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat others as you would like to be treated!

A great place to work and to work out!!

Cook (Former Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsProfessional Staff. well run. Clean. Great Equipment.

ConsParking was sometimes an issue,..

Advice to Senior Management...

Fair, Good pay

VillaKids Associate (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsPay, free membership, members are great!

ConsManagement, communication, corporation, money management

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employess

Free club membership rocks

ProsThe best thing about working here is the free club membership. Pay is okay for what you are asked to do.

ConsPerhaps they are going through some growing pains. Some few people tend to bear the weight of most of the work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe corporate office needs to let go just a bit. They have competent leadership at the location, and if they would give them some more flexibility, 95% of the problems would go away.

Worked for VillaSport? Contribute to the Community!