Vincent Huang & Associates

Be The First To
Add Photos

Vincent Huang

Not great but not bad

Field Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Vincent Huang & Associates full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAll your basic benefits plus profit sharing. The company really does try to be better both externally and internally.

ConsHave to know your way around the company to get things done quickly. Swim or sink mentality. Really fast-paced and have to be able to wear twenty different hats. Good thing is if you can survive here, you can survive anywhere. Occasionally there's some preaching of The Man (religion).

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow who your best assets (employees) are and treat them well. Otherwise they will leave for better opportunities.

Was fun. Now it is better than not having a job

Field Account Manager (Current Employee)
City of Industry, CA

I have been working at Vincent Huang & Associates full-time for more than a year

ProsMost of the people are great. Internal support is exceptional. Known as #1 in the industry. Dealers also love VHA.

ConsLow pay for the work expected (known as lowest paying Master Agent) . Compensation plan is not clear and depending on position not in writing. High turnover in outside team and management. Expect a lot of Christian faith references in meetings. Will tell you what you do wrong while not recognizing what you do right. Low field moral.

Advice to Senior ManagementInternally many people are not happy. Many field based members dont know how they are being paid. Fear based management is taking its toll on employees. Seems as though the right hand doesn't know what the left is dong. Too many requests for reports, meetings and extra work for the low salary and bonus opportunities. Many great employees are looking to move on.

Great place to work company is staffed with awesome people

Field Account Manager (Current Employee)
City of Industry, CA

ProsFull medical benefits, vision, dental, 401k, Profit sharing and paid vacation.

ConsNeed to work long days if you want to keep up with the job, very fast paced Environment. Requires a lot of travel, sometimes overnight, with last minute notice.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to establish organized training in order for employees to benefit from it.

A place to call home, and people to call family.

Desktop Support (Former Employee)
Industry, CA

I worked at Vincent Huang & Associates full-time for less than a year

ProsFrom day one, I was met with smiling faces and open arms from every employee at VHA. The culture is amazing, mainly because this company was built on good standards and a solid moral foundation.
Lunch was provided to the entire company Monday - Thursday, which was a great perk!
There are a lot of people who have been with the company since its conception about 10 years ago.
I can see why they stayed!

ConsPolicies and Procedures. Since VHA is still a fairly new company, they need a lot of work putting policies and procedures in place. A simple fix.

Advice to Senior ManagementNever stop growing! Refine policies and procedures.

Worked for Vincent Huang & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vincent Huang & Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vincent Huang & Associates CEO Vincent Huang. All reviews posted anonymously by Vincent Huang & Associates employees.