Vintage Senior Living

www.vintagesenior.com

Vintage Senior Living Reviews

Updated May 15, 2014
Vintage Senior Living – San Francisco – “Lobby at Vintage Coventry”

Brian Flornes and Eric Davidson

My job is constantly changing and its always a pleasure to come to work.

ProsMy job is constantly changing and its always a pleasure to come to work.

ConsIts hard to turn off because Im so connected to my residents and families.

It has not been a very rewarding experience.

Prosconvenient. plenty of employee parking. good food.

Conscommunication and lack of training.

Advice to Senior Managementredirect the culture of the company.

Politics hell

Receptionist (Current Employee) Rosemead, CA

ProsThe Executive Director at California Mission Inn is a great one. She had a great vision for her team and is very professional, except when it came to her management team. She hung onto weak links and should've just cut them off and put more effective people on her team.

ConsThe ED of that community was great, but the other managers were very shisty and unfortunately the ED was all about pleasing them and not looking at the facts. The managers at California Mission Inn are terrible. Everyone except for marketing that is.

Advice to Senior ManagementDrop management that act like babies. Especially the management that are not respected by their own staff. That should be a clear indicator of their effectiveness.

Worked for Vintage Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!