Viox Reviews

2.3

Mike Viox

Nice job but no advancement

Former Employee - Mobile Mechanic in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Mobile Mechanic in Austin, TX

I worked at Viox full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company work vehicle so you benifit by not driving your on car/truck all the time.

Cons

Always asked to do more until you burn out. No extra pay or benifits even after you exceed expected goals.

Pay needs to be more compeitive. Job market might be tight, but other jobs on the market pay better for the same work. The main reason I decided to leave was that other companys offered me 3 to 4 dollars more per hour. I would have stayed and been happy with just a 2 dollar raise. Now Viox loses a experienced tech and I have to start from scratch but my income is much better.

The mgrs. and supervisors don't care about their employees and are not pro-active to stop bullying amongst employees.

Former Employee - Dock to Dock Delivery Driver/Shipping in Akron, OH
    Former Employee - Dock to Dock Delivery Driver/Shipping in Akron, OH

I worked at Viox full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The only thing good was that we were a union shop trying to get fairness to all employees.

Cons

The managers and supervisors didn't communicate enough to know who said or was doing what.

Get more involved in what is taking place under your noses,listen and watch all employees,not just who you want to get rid of.

Worked there for over a decade.

I worked at Viox full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Working in the Field is much more flexible and manageres are more personable.

Cons

No room for dvancement. Hard working employees are overworked, underpaid and under-appreciated, while slackers seem to rise quickly in the ranks

Recognize the value of the people in the trenches. They are your bread and butter.