VirTra Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Robert D. Ferris

Exciting to grow with a small company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsInnovative products. Feels like one big family.

ConsSmall company. Not much room for advancement.

Wow!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsAwesome place to work. Great people, great product. Challenging and satisfying work. Employees are committed to doing a great job, definitely a team atmosphere.

ConsMust be committed, not a job for slackers or people who just want to work a few hours a day.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep your focus on your employees, they will make or break the company. The product is excellent, I'm proud of this company.

Leadership is just scary out of touch

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey are very family oriented, for however long they are in business.

ConsThe sad part the leadership. They don't have a clue. I wish they would just hire some business people. They hire friends (which is good to love the people you work with, but if they don't have any experience in the field, it makes things worse) that don't know anything about simulation. The leadership also doesn't even have a clue about recent software coding. They are doing everything in the 1990's coding, current high school students know more. I wish them the best, but I worry about their financial foundation too, the owner (not really he only owns 6% of the company) takes out personal loans to cover the bills. That is scary. I hope they make it, but it seems a dream.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease hire people that know simulation, not dental sales. Hire business people, real ones. They could guide you on how to not pay your mortgage with the company and actually have a job, not a hobby. And, if you are a COO, your job isn't just to watch and analyze everyone and to actual work on growing the company. If you are in charge of software, learn up to date smooth coding, not just cutting and pasting everything and crossing your fingers. Good Luck.

Worked for VirTra Systems? Contribute to the Community!