Virtue Group

4.6

Virtue Group CEO Raja Kalidindi
Raja Kalidindi

5 Employee Reviews Back to all Reviews

Few of the best and most professional organizations I have worked with.

Current Employee - External Relations in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - External Relations in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Virtue Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good work environment, good growth opportunities, helpful staff, honesty and commitment towards employees. Equal treatment to all employees and specially the CEO Mr. Rajan should be mentioned about as he is one of the most kindest, down to earth but professional individuals I have ever met.
    They maintain good relationships not only with their existing employees and clients but also with their ex employees. In all a very healthy environment to work in.

Cons

On a day to day basis we do meet certain challenges in our workplace and no company is devoid of that. I personally would not want to work without challenges so i welcome it for my personal growth and face them no matter what.

Management needs to create more bonding with the employees at the outer level but none the less they are doing a brilliant job.

Awesome experience working with the company

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Virtue Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Well, 10 yrs is a very long time to stay with a company. My duration of work and stay with the company says it all how dependable and great this company must be. I have seen this company grow over years in thick and thins of market and I must say that it has survived and grown upward always. The important thing this company offers is better services, value their consultants and clients and are one of the most ethical businesses in this time. They stick to their commitments and have a great and dependable staff. I would most certainly advise any person to be a part of Virtue Team if they are looking for a long and stable career and good working relationship.

Cons

No company is perfect all the time but i assure that virtue group strives hard to be one of the best. No complaints whatsoever.

Keep up the good work.

Great Company

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Virtue Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Have been working for Virtuegroup from past 3 years. Been a good experience and never Had a reason not to refer them to any of my friends and collegues.
    Very professional in their processes , commitment and work. Great Sales and marketing team. Professional company, Great marketing Team. Keep up to their commitment, H1 Extesnions done smoothly, take care of employee preferences

I would definitely recommend working with a great company like VirtueGroup.

Cons

should increase some direct clients although they work with all majore Tier1 vendors( which itself is Enough ) :)

One of the most employee friendly companies I have ever worked with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Virtue Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Environment friendly; Professional attitude; Help available at all times; Training team helped me train in Business Analysis and placed me within 2 months of my training. They transfer H1b in 3 weeks and have a professional team working.

Cons

Had to wait for Marketing team to review my resume and then place me but they were constantly following up with me and the client.

Should increase Direct clients and Communication with employees should increase.

Good Place to start

Current Contractor - Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Virtue Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Help students to understand most of the concepts of any given language of their choice. this training is really helpful for the career of the student.

Cons

The main disadvantage here is that you are not very sure to get a contract on which to work.

Keep up with the work for you are really being helpful to fresh graduates

Virtue Group Photos