Virtue Group

Updated November 10, 2014
3.4

Virtue Group CEO Raja Kalidindi
Raja Kalidindi

Awesome experience working with the company

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Virtue Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Well, 10 yrs is a very long time to stay with a company. My duration of work and stay with the company says it all how dependable and great this company must be. I have seen this company grow over years in thick and thins of market and I must say that it has survived and grown upward always. The important thing this company offers is better services, value their consultants and clients and are one of the most ethical businesses in this time. They stick to their commitments and have a great and dependable staff. I would most certainly advise any person to be a part of Virtue Team if they are looking for a long and stable career and good working relationship.

Cons

No company is perfect all the time but i assure that virtue group strives hard to be one of the best. No complaints whatsoever.

Keep up the good work.

Great Company

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Virtue Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Have been working for Virtuegroup from past 3 years. Been a good experience and never Had a reason not to refer them to any of my friends and collegues.
    Very professional in their processes , commitment and work. Great Sales and marketing team. Professional company, Great marketing Team. Keep up to their commitment, H1 Extesnions done smoothly, take care of employee preferences

I would definitely recommend working with a great company like VirtueGroup.

Cons

should increase some direct clients although they work with all majore Tier1 vendors( which itself is Enough ) :)

One of the most employee friendly companies I have ever worked with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Virtue Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Environment friendly; Professional attitude; Help available at all times; Training team helped me train in Business Analysis and placed me within 2 months of my training. They transfer H1b in 3 weeks and have a professional team working.

Cons

Had to wait for Marketing team to review my resume and then place me but they were constantly following up with me and the client.

Should increase Direct clients and Communication with employees should increase.

Very bad experience

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Kernersville, NC
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Kernersville, NC

I worked at Virtue Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The connected me with a good client

Cons

Poor communications, periodic issues with being paid on time and/or proper amount. When client ended contract without the proper 2 week notice, VIrtue Group would not pay me what was owed, nor would they support me in trying to get the client to honor the contract. As a 1099 employee, Virtue Group required me to buy an insurance policy. They bought it on my behalf and took payments out of my pay, but when I tried to contract them for details on the policy so I could collect unemployment they would never return my calls or emails.

Stop doing business.

Horrible Company

I worked at Virtue Group

Pros

Only people who should work at Virtue Group are people who don;t have any qualifications and won't get a job anywhere else.

Cons

The CEO refuses to give anything in writing, backs out of his commitments and runs the office like a grocery store in rural India. This is not a tech services firm by any standard.

Shut it down

Good Place to start

Current Employee - Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Virtue Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Help students to understand most of the concepts of any given language of their choice. this training is really helpful for the career of the student.

Cons

The main disadvantage here is that you are not very sure to get a contract on which to work.

Keep up with the work for you are really being helpful to fresh graduates

Virtue Group Photos