Virtuoz

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not bad

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsIt's a startup environment moving to small company environment so lots of work is available. There are also still opportunities for people to step up and fill more than one role since it is not a big business corp yet, but it takes a while.

ConsCompany isn't that transparent about what's going on with management. Knowledge isn't shared much. A lot of grunt work.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore appreciation is needed for the people that create and QA the product.

Good technology, no clue what to do with it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Emeryville, CA

ProsUnless you are just out of school and want to work at a software company, none that I can think of. The US and Paris offices are two separate companies and two separate cultures, which never united into one company. Eventually, they just shifted some projects to Paris, some to the US, and stopped trying.

ConsConfused management, no clear direction. Just spent a lot of time on busywork, and all of the bosses wanted anything strategic or customer-facing, even if it was my account, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate your resumes, sinking ship

Good product but poor execution

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood product with real value to customers. Nice work life balance. Have global customers. The product is very innovative and cool.

ConsLots of churn in employees. Too many changes in leadership and lack of focus. Need a strong leader and and more focus on where the company needs to go. Better communication of vision required.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on customer satisfaction and provide clear vision

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Company with good people. Can improve on communication.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsReal value delivered to Clients and real revenues
    Good people, good culture, compensation and benefits are good, and there is a lot of room to grow within the organization
    Strong and experienced new management team
    Executives team open to feedback and accessible

ConsCommunication void between executives and "rank and files" employees

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communicate and relate to entry level and "rank and files" employees

Worked for Virtuoz? Contribute to the Community!