Visible.net Reviews

Glenn Jones

Visible.net Work Life

Current Employee - Sales in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Sales in Redmond, WA

Pros

The company is located in a terrific campus-like environment in beautiful Redmond, Wa. The work conditions are above average (Big Fancy Flat/Wide Screen LCD Monitors, Break Rooms, Vending, Etc.) and there is quite a diverse group of individuals currently employed. Managers and leaders respect and earn the trust of their staff members while long term employees earn the right to company provided benefits, salary increases, new position opportunities and even profit share potential. There is a terrific bunch of employees who respect and work well with each other. It is a fine place to work and anyone who does is proud of their position in the work force.

Cons

Not too much going on as far as this section goes. I will say that I wish I had discovered them sooner, and that they could have probably done a better job of advertising their employment opportunities in their local regions. I am glad I found them and that I have a job I am proud of.

Advice to Management

Probably could have done a better job of advertising your employment opportunities in local regions around Seattle. Also, a way to apply for positions on your website would be nice and convenient.

RSS Feed </> Embed