Vision Technology Services

Vision Technology Services Chairman and CEO Scott Cerasoli
Scott Cerasoli

Professional

I have been working at Vision Technology Services

Pros

Will recruit only the best, so you always work with the best.

Cons

has limited number of large clients

After 2 years of quality service, just your "typical" government IT vendor/sub-contractor

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Vision Technology Services as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Vision provides above-average client/vendor communication/services e.g., meeting with their contract vendor's project management regularly, providing feedback on consultants performance, likes and dislikes, etc.

Cons

After taking an above-average percentage (%) of your salary during the duration of the contract, if you can't continuously remain a "revenue producting entity", you'll find yourself quickly unemployed.

Be honest. Truthfully, it's all about "the money" that can be made, and little or nothing else.

Cable Installer

Former Employee - Cable Installer  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Former Employee - Cable Installer in Silver Spring, MD

I worked at Vision Technology Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Good Environment would love to be apart of organization.

Cons

Have non ,but I guess every company should look inside to see how they can be more
    productive..

Hire me .I know this work. Confident you will be approving of my work ethic.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Consultant in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Vision Technology Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

* supportive staff including HR
    * paid parking
    * CEO, etc are actively involved with employees including lunches 2 times per year
    * monthly social gatherings
    * great pay

Cons

* VT's holidays don't align with client holidays - forced to take PTO or make up time in the same time period if possible.
    * Unpaid first day of work with HR orientation for 4 hours (!?) Is this normal?
    * Some Sr. staff won't support me when client wasn't happy with my performance when clearly client was making false accusations. Sr. Staff just wanted to make sure Client was happy and not listen to my side of the story

Grow and expand the business ASAP. I think we are missing out on opportunities.

Friendly people to work for, but compensation could be better.

I have been working at Vision Technology Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

An IT Services contracting company. Made the process of interviewing for the contracting company a smooth process, complete with providing the resume in the desired format, coaching for the potential interview questions, and then following up. The benefits package is very generous for this type of company as well.

Cons

Once you're hired by the contractor, service manager tends to listen to your concerns, but then nothing ever moves beyond that. Pay increases are hard-set to the annual mark, regardless of promotions or job changes.

Expand into more areas; you have a good thing going, but missing a lot of opportunities.

Worked for Vision Technology Services? Contribute to the Community!