Visteon Reviews

4.0
1 Review
Visteon President & CEO Timothy D. Leuliette
Timothy D. Leuliette

Great place to work, management turn around looks to be working, tough place to hold onto a job.

Current Employee - Electronics Engineer in Belleville, MI
    Current Employee - Electronics Engineer in Belleville, MI

I have been working at Visteon

Pros

It is a good place to work, as far as the people and the products. The pay is competitive (I have a friend that came from another company a few years ago and is very happy with his pay in comparison to his last job) and the benefits are still OK.

Cons

The downsizing is just brutal right now. Everyone is wondering if the next day they come in will be their last. Dealing with Ford can also be difficult. This year we qualified for a bonus but we did not receive a raise. It is feast or famine. The benefits have been cut dramatically over the last 3 years. Much of the plan to improve the company financially is to move work overseas, which happens everyday.

Be more open about how decisions are made. Everyone is fearful about losing their jobs. There does not appear to be any rhyme or reason to how people are picked, and worse, it appears office politics are starting to show up as who is in the doghouse gets the axe, instead of who does not contribute. Also, move some of those people that can contribute to areas they can contribute more!