Visto

Be The First To
Add Photos

King R. Lee III

Hello

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood company, enjoyed my time

ConsLack of benefits, interesting management style

Previous employee

A Doer (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsThere were some good individual contributors.

ConsToo many executives, which seem not to value the contribution of those that reported to them.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate and value those that enable the organization to run successfully day to day.

Opinion of a long term employee

Rather Not (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsThere are some good people working there.

ConsLeader ship is greatly lacking. They seem to show no respect for those underneath of them. There are way to many executives for the amount of overall employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue those that work under you. Appreciate their contribution.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLearnt a lot in a very short time. Very motivated co-workers. Start up mode!. Worked with smart people there.

ConsDid not think we had much of a business plan.

Working in Visto

ProsGood work and life balance. Flexible working hours, depending on the department. Helpful and respectful colleagues. Peoples are willing to go the extra miles to get things delivered on time. Understanding and friendly mid-level managers.

ConsPoor management from senior management. Generally low morale in the company. Work schedules and tasks can be punishing at time. Poor computing equipments given. Training of skills not important to company. Very tight on budget. Software cycle too short and moving too fast. Management not willing to change, or not changing fast enough.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand the importance of keeping and retaining good engineering talents, after all you need them to deliver your stuffs to compete. Focus more on mid -level and below management of peoples, the company can only do well if they are happy. Be wiling to invest in continuing training of skills.

fun place to work but your job may not be secure

Software Engineer (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

Prosinteresting work and good people in the company.office is pleasant and in a central london location.management are friendly and fair but company priorities can change.

Conscan be stressful with some late working to get jobs finished.visto goes through phases of making people redundant and moving jobs around - your job could be moved to the us or china.financially the company seems to be spending large amounts of money on lawyers for patent cases.

Advice to Senior Managementa proper long term strategy is needed so that the company doesn't have to keep making short term redundancies.

Worked for Visto? Contribute to the Community!